“Simply the best”

Ranked #8 of 493 Hotels in Seoul
Hawley Beach, Australia
“Simply the best”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

It was my 6th stay in this hotel. Still they managed to surprise me with their service beyond expectations. Check in time was 2 pm, but my flight arrived very early in the morning, so I was ready to wait a few hours; surprise - my room was ready at 9 am without any extra charges! Club floor is equipped with all you need to enjoy your business trip. 5 nights passed too quickly. I truly enjoyed all facilities, especially gym, pool and the club lounge. Another surprise during check-out: free airport transfer! I can't imagine a better place to stay in Seoul. Highly recommended!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
moustaki7, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Dear Mr. Peter H,

I offer my sincerest thanks for choosing Lotte World Hotel during your business trip as well as providing your kind thoughts on the stay.

The fact that you still find delights and surprises in our service, big or small is what we strive for.

Our facilities are held to the highest standards and are always being improved to provide the best experience possible. Moreover, I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel, especially CLUB LOUNGE.

I hope you arrived at the airport on time and had a pleasant flight. I do appreciate for your favorable comments once again and we would love to have you back soon.

Lee, Moo Heon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed July 7, 2013

2nd trip to this hotel, the best part of it is the superb quality of service and the fact that it is next to a theme park. if you aren't going to the theme park and prefer to explore Seoul instead, then you may prefer to stay in other location. nevertheless will definitely stay here in the future when i got a kid and visiting the theme park :)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Mr. w4nw4n,

On behalf of our entire staff, I do really appreciate for staying with us at Lotte Hotel World and spending your precious time to share your great feedback with others.

I am really pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and Lotte Amusement park both.
Our hotel has convenient location and provides many great services. If you make a reservation for the Seoul city tour at the Bell-Desk, you could easily enjoy the tour during your stay with our hotel. Why don’t you try this next time!

I appreciate for your favorable comments once again and I believe there would be a next time to welcoming you again. We hope to see you very soon.

Verderio, Italy
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Nice hotel, comfortable, room equipped with all amenities, clean, very relaxing and silent. I have been in Lotte World many times and was always a good positive experience. Staff is very professional and nice, and a smile is always welcomed from a world traveler. Lounge bar is a place to relax a bit before to start another day. Is a must to be in the sauna, swimming and fitness center at least one time for every stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
moustaki7, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear Mr. Ricc57,

I would like to express my thanks to you for staying with us at Lotte Hotel World again and sharing your precious feedback with us on Tripadvisor.

I am very glad that you were satisfied with our hotel's facilities including a comfortable room with great amenities and additional facilities such as sauna, swimming pool and fitness center. We always try to put more efforts on improving the service quality and facilities for your convenience. Moreover, afternoon tea set at the Lounge may be a great choice to start your day with Lotte World view. Thank you very much for your great ideas.

I am looking forward to seeing you again at Lotte Hotel World. Grazie!

Kind regards,
New York City, New York
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Stayed 4 nights for business trip. Rooms well appointed. 2 bed for USD 250 on hotels.com. Breakfast add on option pricy USD 70 quoted at check in. 7-11 and coffee shops around the corner. Good fitness center and sauna. Subway station next door. Concierge directed us to local 'food street', which was fun trying Korean cuisine. Friendly reception and staff. Airport shuttle outside hotel 15000 won one way. Did not explore amusement park.

Room Tip: High room facing lake
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank doc_joe_NY
moustaki7, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear Doc_joe_NY,

On behalf of our entire staff, I sincerely appreciate for your precious comments about our hotel and your stay with us at Lotte Hotel World.

I am highly pleased that you enjoyed our facilities including sauna, fitness centers and good location close to the subway station and convenience store. We have many local food streets around the hotel so I am pretty sure it was an interesting experience for you.

We were very glad to have you here with us and I am looking forward to seeing you next time.
Thank you very much.

singapore
Reviewed June 28, 2013

This is the 3th time I have stayed at this hotel. The location is perfect, markets on one corner, shopping mall straight next building. Olympic park is a 5 minute taxi ride. You are spoilt for choice with restuarants, coffee shop on the premises of this hotel. There is a chinese restuarant also. The gym is very impressive. The staff are amazingly friendly and are very obliging and the Head Manager goes out of her way to say "hello". The rooms are lovely and clean and the pillows are to die for!!! I will definitely be returning to the Lotte Hotel World!!!!!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
moustaki7, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Dear Mr. kenkingya,

I highly appreciate for you to visit us again to stay at Lotte Hotel World and spend your precious time to share your positive feedback with other guests on Tripadvisor!

I could not be more excited to hear that you had great time staying at our hotel. Our hotel has a perfect location direct access to line2 subway which is a center line in Seoul. Moreover, it is close to many restaurants, stores and coffee shops inside of the complex. I am pretty sure it helps your travel quite convenient during your stay at Lotte Hotel World. Our entire staff including myself and Mrs. Hong, the Head Manager is always willing to welcome you with big smile whenever you visit us.

I am strongly pleased to expect your next visit again at Lotte Hotel World. I am very looking forward to welcoming you here in Seoul next time.
Thank you very much.

Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stayed in a character room. Everything is just so perfect. Lotsa freebies for kids- a small pouch, sandals, vanity kids , bathing loofah, postcards etc...
Room is extremely clean. Bath area is exceptionally clean too. NOT a single mold could be sighted on gaps between wall tiles and shower curtain. Simply put-PERFECT.
Level 7 & 8 is for character rooms.
Rooms are not huge but the cleanliness and comfort will override the size factor.
Super helpful and friendly staffs that can converse in English.
Lotte Theme Park is just a few minutes walk away from the Hotel. Lotte duty free is annexed to the hotel and is located on the 10th floor.
Ladies may well purchase bb creams there where you can get buy 3 free 1 for USD40 (Missha and Skin79).
Lotte Theme Park consist of the indoor and outdoor park. You will need to get into the indoor theme park and take the escalator which will lead you to the outdoor theme park.
Tickets are priced differently. Cheaper after 4pm and 7pm respectively.
Outdoor theme park closes at 9pm whilst indoor closes at 10pm.
There will be some laser light shows at around 9pm in the indoor theme park.
Skating rink is in the theme park.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank TYYL
moustaki7, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
Dear TYYL,

Thank you very much for staying with us at Lotte Hotel World and spending your precious time to share your great comment with others. And I could not be more excited to hear your positive feedback and see those amazing pictures you’ve updated!

I am very much pleased to hear that you could say the room was PERPECT. I am so proud that our hotel gave you and your family a wonderful memory.

I do appreciate for your favorable comments once again and hope to welcome you very soon. Thank you very much.

medan-indonesia
Reviewed June 19, 2013

cartoon room is very child friendly and can accomodate 2 adults and 3 children comfortably.very close to every where. inside rooms has so many dolls and children needs,even they have psp. unluckily we don't know how to turn it on.
the room a little small and the ceiling rather low.the aircon also a little hot for this summer day.
the staff service is excellent. when we just arrive from subway, the woman staff run to us to help take our baggage when she saw us..the bellboy also very good though his english is not so fluently and clearly.

Room Tip: choose cartoon room when you tavel with your children.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
moustaki7, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this review, June 22, 2013
Dear Jimbrowncc,

I am really pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed our characters room and spent wonderful time with our hotel.

The bellboy you’ve met at the lobby might be an employee who is in charge of Japanese. However, our entire staffs are trying to develop their service skills and languages to keep up with every customer’s expectation. Therefore, I do believe that you could see his fluent English in your next visit.