“Near to Lotte World”
Review of Lotte Hotel World

Lotte Hotel World
Ranked #10 of 505 Hotels in Seoul
Reviewed June 4, 2013

My boyfriend booked this hotel for 2 nights as we planned to visit Lotte World. The room was clean, spacious and nice. We had a good view of Lotte World from the window of our room, at level 15.

Breakfast was ok. Do not expect wide spread. But I'm not fussy about breakfast so I'm fine with the selection. Lotte Department Store and subway station is within walking distance.

Being the forgetful me, I accidentally left my (Korean) friend's parka in the wardrobe and checked-out. My friend made a trip back to the hotel and was surprised that the management kept the parka for him. We would like to thank the management and staffs for their help.

All in all, I would recommend this hotel to those who plans to visit Seoul.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chankwc
moustaki7, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Dear Ms. chankwc,

I sincerely appreciate for you to stay with us at Lotte Hotel World and your precious comments on Tripadvisor.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel during your stay. Our hotel has a pretty good location directly connected to Department store and subway station. In addition, I appreciate for you to give us a chance to consider our breakfast buffet menu as well. Moreover, I cannot be more excited to hear that our housekeeping staff has kept your friend's parka for you.

I promise that it was a lovely chance to have you here with us and I am looking forward to seeing you in the future.

Lee, Moo Heon

Write a ReviewReviews (1,483)

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I stayed at the hotel from 1st June to 4th June on the 16 floor n the rooms r nice n clean n the staffs were really helpful n the housekeeping is good ......I will surely go back to the hotel wen I visit korea again n I will surely tell my friends n family to stay in this hotel...I was there wit my friends n my daughter n all the rooms that they were staying was also good....we have nothing to complain n the dept store is just next door n restaurants in the hotel was also good ....keep it up ,Tq

Regards

M Abdullah

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
moustaki7, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2013

Dear Mr. M Abdullah

Thank you very much for staying with us at Lotte Hotel World and spending your precious time to share your feedback with us.

I am highly pleased to hear your positive feedback regarding your stay. The hotel is connected to subway station and other shopping areas, so it was convenient for you to enjoy Seoul. We also have character floors which are mainly for kids, so it will be a great present for your daughter.

We will do our best in order to provide you great memories next time. We are looking forward to having you back here at Lotte Hotel World.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We stayed 4D3N on the 29th floor. Room is spacious and comfortable. There is nice partial view as part of it was spoilt by the opposite construction.

Hotel provided very good services especially the concierge staff. It alos allowed us to store our luggage without charge during our 4D3N travel to Jeju.

A word of caution for those who does not like to use hotel towel. Avoid bringing a white towel as i lost mine when the chamber maid mistook it for the hotel's towel and the hotel does not have an unused towel so in the end, I have to share towel with my child.

Room Tip: Choose room that faced the park should have better view as currently there is construction on the op...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank tengcy
moustaki7, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Dear Mr. tengcy,

I am very pleased to express my thanks to you for staying with us at Lotte Hotel World and sharing your positive feedback here with other guests.

It is always great to hear that you were satisfied with our rooms and services. I am pretty sure that not only concierge staff but also entire staff at the hotel must have been happy to serve you. Moreover, I would like to express my apologies regarding losing your towels. We promise that it will not happen again and we will put more efforts on providing you even more pleasant memories here with us at your next visit.

I am looking forward to meeting you again at Lotte Hotel World in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed May 22, 2013

We were really pleased by our experience staying at Lotte Hotel World. Our room and view were lovely. The staff were very helpful and spoke English very well. Housekeeping did a wonderful job and fulfilled our every need. Complementary water was provided with the room.
There is an entire brochure of pillow choices. Be sure to check out the full bathhouse experience on the 5th floor. We didn't even realize it was there until one of our last nights. There is a subway station connected right through the attached mall.

Room Tip: Great views on higher floors.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Ms thorfiona,

I sincerely appreciate for staying with us at Lotte Hotel World and showing your generosity in leaving a comment here to share your ideas.

I am very glad that it was enjoyable to stay at the hotel and happy with our staff's services. We will do even harder next time waiting to welcome you again.

Thank you very much and I am so looking forward to seeing you again back in Korea.

Kind regards,

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I spent several days with my friends from japan at this hotel in april. We decided to stay at character rooms where I could see lotte themepark inside through a window. It was so much fun for adults like us staying at kids room!!! So fancy and cute!! I could access free wifi service from the room and the hotel has perfect location only 1minute from subway station. Especially the station is quite centre in Seoul so it was really easy to travel around the city. Also, staff at lobby was very nice to us and has wonderful language skills to communicate both english and japanese!

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank JennaLee_GU
moustaki7, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Dear Ms. JennaLee_GU,

Thank you very much for staying with us at Lotte Hotel World and spending your precious time to share your idea with us.

I could not be more excited and pleased to hear your positive feedback. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed our fancy characters room and spent wonderful time with your friends at our hotel.

Our staff will do even harder to satisfy your needs and wants next time as well. I appreciate for your favorable comments once again and hope to welcome you in the future.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We were stayed there for 4D/3N.our room is on 17th floor. We quite amazed with the service of concierge and bell staffs welcomed us once reach the lobby. My booking is request 1 double bed room but they give us a family room type where 1 double bed + 1 single bed room. After we c/in our room and we found out quite troublesome to have an unused single bed fill the space of the room. We requested to change room but unfortunately no room is available. Might be due to last minute booking we made. The water level for shower head in bathroom was not enough strong.

We quite unhappy with 1 of the front desk staff working night time (Chinese speaking with Chinese name) were he unhelpful to answer our question and solve our problem. Another is the hotel operator staff were keep asking me same question where they didn't understand my simple English question. Some more they put me through helpline and no outcome and end up pay for the local phone bill call during c/out.

The only thing good is the hotel location where Lotte World, Lotte Dept store and Lotte Duty Free all in same building. There is a free shuttle bus to Myeondong (Lotte Seoul hotel) via Itaewon.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
moustaki7, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Dear Mr. JJ N,

On behalf of our entire staff, I do really appreciate for staying with us at Lotte Hotel World and spending your precious time to share your great feedback with others.

I sincerely apologize for the unpleasant issues which you’ve experienced in our hotel. I promise that our entire staff will put our best efforts into keeping up with your expectation and providing better service for our individual guests.

It would be very great if you give us an opportunity to make up for our previous mistake. I believe there would be a next time to welcoming you again.
We hope to see you very soon.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

When it comes to Lotte Hotel World, I just can say "All staff there gave me their kindness as much as they can."
Nowadays, Showing kindness or giving kindness to customers is general all over the world. However, all of staff at the Lotte Hotel World gave me their full support for me wholeheartedly. I stayed 2nights at the hotel. And It was my first visit to Korea. So, I had been very curious about so many things. I asked lots of things like how can i get the subway station, how much is it to get into Lotte World(an amusement park) and so on. They answered me everything with smile and very good English.
I'm just wondering how the managers train staff to be kind.

At this moment, while reminding myself of those days, I am just feeling happy.
Lotte Hotel World equipped with great things gave me the best convenience I've ever gotten.
Staff there was not only kind servants but also good friends.

I want to recommend this hotel to all of people who will visit Seoul in Korea.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Dear Mr.Huong1227,

On behalf of our entire staff, I am really grateful for staying with us at Lotte Hotel World and spending your precious time to share great feedback with others.

Your compliment motivates us to carry out our tasks much better and harder. Besides, because of your comment we can be so proud to be a member of Lotte Hotel World.

Thank you very much for considering us your good friends. We will put our utmost effort to become your best friend next time. We are looking forward to welcoming you very soon.

Again, heart-felt thank you.