“Perfect location, great service!!!”
Review of Lotte Hotel World

Lotte Hotel World
Ranked #10 of 529 Hotels in Seoul
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I spent several days with my friends from japan at this hotel in april. We decided to stay at character rooms where I could see lotte themepark inside through a window. It was so much fun for adults like us staying at kids room!!! So fancy and cute!! I could access free wifi service from the room and the hotel has perfect location only 1minute from subway station. Especially the station is quite centre in Seoul so it was really easy to travel around the city. Also, staff at lobby was very nice to us and has wonderful language skills to communicate both english and japanese!

2  Thank JennaLee_GU
moustaki7, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Dear Ms. JennaLee_GU,

Thank you very much for staying with us at Lotte Hotel World and spending your precious time to share your idea with us.

I could not be more excited and pleased to hear your positive feedback. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed our fancy characters room and spent wonderful time with your friends at our hotel.

Our staff will do even harder to satisfy your needs and wants next time as well. I appreciate for your favorable comments once again and hope to welcome you in the future.

Thank you very much.

Lee, Moo Heon

Write a ReviewReviews (1,496)

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We were stayed there for 4D/3N.our room is on 17th floor. We quite amazed with the service of concierge and bell staffs welcomed us once reach the lobby. My booking is request 1 double bed room but they give us a family room type where 1 double bed + 1 single bed room. After we c/in our room and we found out quite troublesome to have an unused single bed fill the space of the room. We requested to change room but unfortunately no room is available. Might be due to last minute booking we made. The water level for shower head in bathroom was not enough strong.

We quite unhappy with 1 of the front desk staff working night time (Chinese speaking with Chinese name) were he unhelpful to answer our question and solve our problem. Another is the hotel operator staff were keep asking me same question where they didn't understand my simple English question. Some more they put me through helpline and no outcome and end up pay for the local phone bill call during c/out.

The only thing good is the hotel location where Lotte World, Lotte Dept store and Lotte Duty Free all in same building. There is a free shuttle bus to Myeondong (Lotte Seoul hotel) via Itaewon.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
moustaki7, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Dear Mr. JJ N,

On behalf of our entire staff, I do really appreciate for staying with us at Lotte Hotel World and spending your precious time to share your great feedback with others.

I sincerely apologize for the unpleasant issues which you’ve experienced in our hotel. I promise that our entire staff will put our best efforts into keeping up with your expectation and providing better service for our individual guests.

It would be very great if you give us an opportunity to make up for our previous mistake. I believe there would be a next time to welcoming you again.
We hope to see you very soon.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

When it comes to Lotte Hotel World, I just can say "All staff there gave me their kindness as much as they can."
Nowadays, Showing kindness or giving kindness to customers is general all over the world. However, all of staff at the Lotte Hotel World gave me their full support for me wholeheartedly. I stayed 2nights at the hotel. And It was my first visit to Korea. So, I had been very curious about so many things. I asked lots of things like how can i get the subway station, how much is it to get into Lotte World(an amusement park) and so on. They answered me everything with smile and very good English.
I'm just wondering how the managers train staff to be kind.

At this moment, while reminding myself of those days, I am just feeling happy.
Lotte Hotel World equipped with great things gave me the best convenience I've ever gotten.
Staff there was not only kind servants but also good friends.

I want to recommend this hotel to all of people who will visit Seoul in Korea.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Dear Mr.Huong1227,

On behalf of our entire staff, I am really grateful for staying with us at Lotte Hotel World and spending your precious time to share great feedback with others.

Your compliment motivates us to carry out our tasks much better and harder. Besides, because of your comment we can be so proud to be a member of Lotte Hotel World.

Thank you very much for considering us your good friends. We will put our utmost effort to become your best friend next time. We are looking forward to welcoming you very soon.

Again, heart-felt thank you.

Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

I had stayed lotte hotel world in seoul last month for 7days on a 28th floor. Room was clean and comfortable, location was so great that I could go everywhere without any problem.
There is a club lounge on the same floor so it was easy to access the lounge.
Breakfast and snacks are great and cook was humorous. Lounge employee provides careful service. I really appreciate that.
Price is reasonable and would be back if i had a chance. ;]

Dear Ms.miranda-mio,

On behalf of our entire staff, I am really grateful for staying with us at Lotte Hotel World and spending your precious time to share your great feedback with others.

I am very much pleased that our hotel, especially Club Lounge, gave you a wonderful memory with a careful service and easy accessible location. Your positive feedback motivates us to work harder and better.

I would like to appreciate once again and look forward to welcoming you very soon.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I spent 2days in seoul staying at this hotel for business. From check-in process to checkout, all staffs were so motivated to help me. Especially when I had a problem with the temperature in my room even at mid night, one it the staff straightly came up to my room and tried to manage it. (Not much had been changed though...) nice location to take metro and it's close to the olympic park about 10mins away and has a jogging course around the lake just next to the hotel. Lovely stay and I would like to recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
moustaki7, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Dear Ms. Angela J,

On behalf of our entire staff, I do appreciate for your valuable comments about Lotte Hotel World. We are so glad to hear that you had a wonderful memory with us.

About air-conditioning problem, we do deeply apologize for any inconvenience you had been experienced in our hotel. We will put our best efforts on improving our facility and room condition so that nobody will ever experience the same unpleasant situation again.
It was an honor to have you in our hotel Ms. Angela J. And we hope to see you with a better service next time.

Again, on behalf of our entire staff, a heart-felt thank you.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I stayed at the Lotte World Hotel in Jamsil for over a week for my Wedding.

It was a perfect location for my Wedding ceremony as parking was ample and those who didn't have a car could get there easily via the train.

I used almost every service and was delighted with all.

Emerald Room - My wedding reception was held here. Personalised and unique right down to the slideshows and lighting. Everything went off without a hitch and the Wedding planner service on the 3rd floor was very helpful and cooperative.

Mega CC Restaurant Bar - I had several family get togethers in this bar that lasted long until the closing hours of 1am. It was great to have this place available and conveniently on the underground floor of the hotel.

Internet was simple to log on to with phones etc. and connectivity and strength was perfect.
The Lotte Dept. Store is nearby with a food hall at the bottom underground floor and also proper restaurants on the top floor. Good choices all around.

The staff of the hotel was cheerful and willing to help and was fluent in English, Chinese, Japanese and of course, Korean. There was, in particular, a very helpful Chinese man at the Reception whose name I have forgotten (Choi?). He is particularly pleasant and will make you leave with a smile.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor room for the view!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Ian C
moustaki7, General Manager at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Dear lan C,

First of all, thank you for your kind attention at Lotte Hotel World.

I do really appreciate for your valuable comments about Lotte Hotel World, especially Emerald Room, Mega CC, easily accessible location and kind staff. I am deeply pleased that you had wonderful memories with Lotte Hotel World.
Above all, it was our magnificent honor to share the golden moment in your life. Thank you for letting us be with your once in a life time event.

I hope to see you very soon. Would be great if you stay with us in your wedding anniversary. We will welcome you with open arms. Again, on behalf of our entire staff, a heart-felt thank you.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

It was my first time staying over in Lotte Hotel World. I was there on April 29, 2013. I would like to appreciate all hotel managers and workers. First of all, thank you all for taking extra care of me for my first visit. And it was too late to eat breakfast so I have to skip it but, they managed me with the roomservice so that I can eat. And also thank you to the front desk with Check In-Out Service. They were letting me know couple of times about the CheckOut time so that it won't delay the schedule. I would love to visit and stay over again in Lotte Hotel World. I appreciate your Care and Services! Thank You

• Stayed: April 2013
moustaki7, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2013

Dear Mr. goldenbaere78

Mr. goldenbaere78, thank you very much for staying with us here at Lotte Hotel World.

It is our great honour to listen to your precious comments regarding our hotel, especially our staff's services. I could not be more excited that you had wonderful memories with us. Based on your feedback, we will do even harder to satisfy our guests' needs and wants including yours. Moreover, your precious comments are highly motivating our entire staff.

I am looking forward to seeing you again and I strongly appreciate for your comments.
Thank you very much.