“Lotte Hotel World deserves to get compliment from customers”
Review of Lotte Hotel World

Lotte Hotel World
Ranked #10 of 505 Hotels in Seoul
Reviewed May 21, 2013

When it comes to Lotte Hotel World, I just can say "All staff there gave me their kindness as much as they can."
Nowadays, Showing kindness or giving kindness to customers is general all over the world. However, all of staff at the Lotte Hotel World gave me their full support for me wholeheartedly. I stayed 2nights at the hotel. And It was my first visit to Korea. So, I had been very curious about so many things. I asked lots of things like how can i get the subway station, how much is it to get into Lotte World(an amusement park) and so on. They answered me everything with smile and very good English.
I'm just wondering how the managers train staff to be kind.

At this moment, while reminding myself of those days, I am just feeling happy.
Lotte Hotel World equipped with great things gave me the best convenience I've ever gotten.
Staff there was not only kind servants but also good friends.

I want to recommend this hotel to all of people who will visit Seoul in Korea.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
moustaki7, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Dear Mr.Huong1227,

On behalf of our entire staff, I am really grateful for staying with us at Lotte Hotel World and spending your precious time to share great feedback with others.

Your compliment motivates us to carry out our tasks much better and harder. Besides, because of your comment we can be so proud to be a member of Lotte Hotel World.

Thank you very much for considering us your good friends. We will put our utmost effort to become your best friend next time. We are looking forward to welcoming you very soon.

Again, heart-felt thank you.

Lee, Moo Heon

Write a ReviewReviews (1,482)

Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

I had stayed lotte hotel world in seoul last month for 7days on a 28th floor. Room was clean and comfortable, location was so great that I could go everywhere without any problem.
There is a club lounge on the same floor so it was easy to access the lounge.
Breakfast and snacks are great and cook was humorous. Lounge employee provides careful service. I really appreciate that.
Price is reasonable and would be back if i had a chance. ;]

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear Ms.miranda-mio,

On behalf of our entire staff, I am really grateful for staying with us at Lotte Hotel World and spending your precious time to share your great feedback with others.

I am very much pleased that our hotel, especially Club Lounge, gave you a wonderful memory with a careful service and easy accessible location. Your positive feedback motivates us to work harder and better.

I would like to appreciate once again and look forward to welcoming you very soon.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I spent 2days in seoul staying at this hotel for business. From check-in process to checkout, all staffs were so motivated to help me. Especially when I had a problem with the temperature in my room even at mid night, one it the staff straightly came up to my room and tried to manage it. (Not much had been changed though...) nice location to take metro and it's close to the olympic park about 10mins away and has a jogging course around the lake just next to the hotel. Lovely stay and I would like to recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
moustaki7, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Dear Ms. Angela J,

On behalf of our entire staff, I do appreciate for your valuable comments about Lotte Hotel World. We are so glad to hear that you had a wonderful memory with us.

About air-conditioning problem, we do deeply apologize for any inconvenience you had been experienced in our hotel. We will put our best efforts on improving our facility and room condition so that nobody will ever experience the same unpleasant situation again.
It was an honor to have you in our hotel Ms. Angela J. And we hope to see you with a better service next time.

Again, on behalf of our entire staff, a heart-felt thank you.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I stayed at the Lotte World Hotel in Jamsil for over a week for my Wedding.

It was a perfect location for my Wedding ceremony as parking was ample and those who didn't have a car could get there easily via the train.

I used almost every service and was delighted with all.

Emerald Room - My wedding reception was held here. Personalised and unique right down to the slideshows and lighting. Everything went off without a hitch and the Wedding planner service on the 3rd floor was very helpful and cooperative.

Mega CC Restaurant Bar - I had several family get togethers in this bar that lasted long until the closing hours of 1am. It was great to have this place available and conveniently on the underground floor of the hotel.

Internet was simple to log on to with phones etc. and connectivity and strength was perfect.
The Lotte Dept. Store is nearby with a food hall at the bottom underground floor and also proper restaurants on the top floor. Good choices all around.

The staff of the hotel was cheerful and willing to help and was fluent in English, Chinese, Japanese and of course, Korean. There was, in particular, a very helpful Chinese man at the Reception whose name I have forgotten (Choi?). He is particularly pleasant and will make you leave with a smile.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor room for the view!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Ian C
moustaki7, General Manager at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Dear lan C,

First of all, thank you for your kind attention at Lotte Hotel World.

I do really appreciate for your valuable comments about Lotte Hotel World, especially Emerald Room, Mega CC, easily accessible location and kind staff. I am deeply pleased that you had wonderful memories with Lotte Hotel World.
Above all, it was our magnificent honor to share the golden moment in your life. Thank you for letting us be with your once in a life time event.

I hope to see you very soon. Would be great if you stay with us in your wedding anniversary. We will welcome you with open arms. Again, on behalf of our entire staff, a heart-felt thank you.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

It was my first time staying over in Lotte Hotel World. I was there on April 29, 2013. I would like to appreciate all hotel managers and workers. First of all, thank you all for taking extra care of me for my first visit. And it was too late to eat breakfast so I have to skip it but, they managed me with the roomservice so that I can eat. And also thank you to the front desk with Check In-Out Service. They were letting me know couple of times about the CheckOut time so that it won't delay the schedule. I would love to visit and stay over again in Lotte Hotel World. I appreciate your Care and Services! Thank You

• Stayed: April 2013
moustaki7, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2013

Dear Mr. goldenbaere78

Mr. goldenbaere78, thank you very much for staying with us here at Lotte Hotel World.

It is our great honour to listen to your precious comments regarding our hotel, especially our staff's services. I could not be more excited that you had wonderful memories with us. Based on your feedback, we will do even harder to satisfy our guests' needs and wants including yours. Moreover, your precious comments are highly motivating our entire staff.

I am looking forward to seeing you again and I strongly appreciate for your comments.
Thank you very much.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

My customers whom I was visiting in Seoul set me up at this hotel. I would rank it in the top 5-10% of hotels in the world (I have stayed in dozens of Four Seasons, St Regis and Ritz Carltons by reference). They had me booked in a Club room which has its own private check-in on an upper floor. Rooms were very nice, comfortable bed with nice linens and high quality toiletries. Service was very Four Seasons-esque - helpful without being pushy or presumptive. Will definitely stay here again when visiting Seoul.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
moustaki7, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Dear Mr. bc3141s,

Thank you for your kind attention at Lotte Hotel World Mr. bc3141s.

I do really appreciate for your valuable comments about Lotte Hotel World, especially Club Lounge and room. I am deeply pleased that you had wonderful memories with our service and facility.

Above all, thank you for ranking us high. I promise that our entire staff will try our best to live up to your expectation. Therefore, we will be the 1-5% of hotels in the world next time.

I hope to see you very soon. Again, on behalf of our entire staff, a heart-felt thank you.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I just spent 10 days in Lotte World during April. The location is decent with Lotte Department store and a few restaurants/shops around. Downtown is about 30 mins subway ride away and the cost is cheap. Cherry Blossom around the lake was great. The reason for the low rating though was that the room was way to hot. Adjusted to 18C but felt like 25C. They sent in maintenance people to fix it and it only worked for a few hours but the room would get hot again in the middle of the night. Done that a couple more times, the same thing happen and I gave up. Also Internet was terrible, my slingbox can only stream for a few mins and would got stuck and I have to restart it again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank milmil888
moustaki7, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2013

Dear Milmil 888,

Thank you very much for staying with us and spending your time for precious comments about our hotel.

We are so pleased to hear your feedback not only about our hotel location but also your feedback regarding air conditioning and internet problems. It will be a great opportunity for us to listen to our guests and improve ourselves. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience you had at the hotel. We will put our best efforts on revising those problems you mentioned and trying to improve our facilities and service in a short time.

We sincerely appreciate for your comments again and hope to welcome you back at Lotte Hotel World.

Thank you so much.