“It was my pleasure to stay at Lotte Hotel World.”
Review of Lotte Hotel World

Lotte Hotel World
Ranked #7 of 504 Hotels in Seoul
Reviewed May 4, 2013

It was my first time staying over in Lotte Hotel World. I was there on April 29, 2013. I would like to appreciate all hotel managers and workers. First of all, thank you all for taking extra care of me for my first visit. And it was too late to eat breakfast so I have to skip it but, they managed me with the roomservice so that I can eat. And also thank you to the front desk with Check In-Out Service. They were letting me know couple of times about the CheckOut time so that it won't delay the schedule. I would love to visit and stay over again in Lotte Hotel World. I appreciate your Care and Services! Thank You

• Stayed: April 2013
moustaki7, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2013

Dear Mr. goldenbaere78

Mr. goldenbaere78, thank you very much for staying with us here at Lotte Hotel World.

It is our great honour to listen to your precious comments regarding our hotel, especially our staff's services. I could not be more excited that you had wonderful memories with us. Based on your feedback, we will do even harder to satisfy our guests' needs and wants including yours. Moreover, your precious comments are highly motivating our entire staff.

I am looking forward to seeing you again and I strongly appreciate for your comments.
Thank you very much.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

My customers whom I was visiting in Seoul set me up at this hotel. I would rank it in the top 5-10% of hotels in the world (I have stayed in dozens of Four Seasons, St Regis and Ritz Carltons by reference). They had me booked in a Club room which has its own private check-in on an upper floor. Rooms were very nice, comfortable bed with nice linens and high quality toiletries. Service was very Four Seasons-esque - helpful without being pushy or presumptive. Will definitely stay here again when visiting Seoul.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
moustaki7, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Dear Mr. bc3141s,

Thank you for your kind attention at Lotte Hotel World Mr. bc3141s.

I do really appreciate for your valuable comments about Lotte Hotel World, especially Club Lounge and room. I am deeply pleased that you had wonderful memories with our service and facility.

Above all, thank you for ranking us high. I promise that our entire staff will try our best to live up to your expectation. Therefore, we will be the 1-5% of hotels in the world next time.

I hope to see you very soon. Again, on behalf of our entire staff, a heart-felt thank you.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I just spent 10 days in Lotte World during April. The location is decent with Lotte Department store and a few restaurants/shops around. Downtown is about 30 mins subway ride away and the cost is cheap. Cherry Blossom around the lake was great. The reason for the low rating though was that the room was way to hot. Adjusted to 18C but felt like 25C. They sent in maintenance people to fix it and it only worked for a few hours but the room would get hot again in the middle of the night. Done that a couple more times, the same thing happen and I gave up. Also Internet was terrible, my slingbox can only stream for a few mins and would got stuck and I have to restart it again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank milmil888
moustaki7, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2013

Dear Milmil 888,

Thank you very much for staying with us and spending your time for precious comments about our hotel.

We are so pleased to hear your feedback not only about our hotel location but also your feedback regarding air conditioning and internet problems. It will be a great opportunity for us to listen to our guests and improve ourselves. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience you had at the hotel. We will put our best efforts on revising those problems you mentioned and trying to improve our facilities and service in a short time.

We sincerely appreciate for your comments again and hope to welcome you back at Lotte Hotel World.

Thank you so much.

Kind regards,

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I visited Lotte Hotel World last summer with my friends. I had epic time. Great location and great services. The good thing about this hotel was that all the buildings were connected to each other such as super market, amusement park, department store, and the subway station. High value of services and what I also liked about this hotel was the luxurious renovation and ammenities. The price wasnt cheap but it was worth it. It was awesome. It had a great view of downtown, Seoul. Free shuttle bus system for the guests was hillarious idea for the guests who are first time visiting Korea. All the workers from concierge and front desk were so kind and helpful. I really loved it. I wish I can visit Lotte Hotel World next summer again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
moustaki7, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Dear Mr. Yu Jang,

Thank you for your kind attention at Lotte Hotel World Mr. Yu Jang.

On behalf of our entire staff, I do really appreciate for your valuable comments about Lotte Hotel World. I am deeply pleased that you had wonderful memories with our shuttle-bus service, easy accessible location and friendly staff. Your priceless feedback makes our jobs more enjoyable and valuable.

It was an honor to have you in our hotel last summer. And we look forward to welcoming you next summer again. I promise that we will be trying hard to show you improved service next time.

Again, on behalf of our entire staff, a heart-felt thank you.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I recently stayed in this hotel while I was on a short trip with my friends. First of all, the location is amazing. The hotel is connected to a department store and indoor amusement park, making it ideal for shopping and having fun with friends. Likewise, there is a subway station connected indoors to the property, making it extremely convenient to travel anywhere in the city. Secondly, the hotel itself is superb. It has great restaurants, gyms, conference rooms, and business center, which makes it ideal for business guests. Not to mention, the rooms are extremely comfortable and spacious. Lastly, the service is excellent. Starting from check-in to check-out, I was contantly greeted with a friendly face and staff who were always eager to help. If you have any questions about restaurants, locations, etc., make sure to ask the friendly staff at the bell desk or concierge! They were a lot of help for me and my friends.

Overall, this hotel was memorable, convienient, and comfortable. I was HIGHLY recommend to anyone visiting South Korea!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
moustaki7, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Dear Ms Christine K

On behalf of our entire staff, I really appreciate for staying with us at Lotte Hotel World and spending your precious time to share great feedback with us.

I am sincerely pleased that our hotel provided you wonderful memories with a great service, easy accessible location and our friendly staff. Your positive feedback makes our jobs even more enjoyable and valuable.

I would like to appreciate once again and look forward to welcoming you next time.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I stayed there for one night with my husband. ever thing was PERFECT. The view was amazing with wide window. The bed was comfy, the bathroom was clean. There was an iron in the room.
The breakfast was good.
I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
moustaki7, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Hello Ms.MIMau

Thank you for choosing to stay at Lotte Hotel World and for taking the time to post such positive feedback with us.

I am delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your visit, our hospitality and all my team made you very welcome. Also I am very pleased to hear that you found our location to be conveniently located within walking distance to shopping, transport .

Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I stayed here again for three days. I went to walk outside this time around the two lakes just in front of the hotel. The park has very nice walking/jogging path with soft padded path, which is great for your legs if you jog. There are many trees along the path, it looks like all cherry blossom trees. I went there a little too early for he flowers but it will be very beautiful walk in the spring.
They have finess center at the hotel, too, but it was very refreshing to walk outside in the morning. Business travelers like me who don't get to go anywhere else besides being in the meeting room all day who likes to jog or to walk would love this. I just wish they have more selections of American style breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
moustaki7, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay at Lotte Hotel World and for taking the time to post your feedback with us again.
It was a great pleasure to read your valuable and encouraging feedback as we certainly value your comments, and it is imperative for us to improve.

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and had a relaxing experience
and We hope to have the chance to welcome you again in the near future.
We will try to make your accommodations more delightful and memorable on your next visit.