“Traveling with kids? This would be a good choice.”
Review of Lotte Hotel World

Lotte Hotel World
Ranked #8 of 504 Hotels in Seoul
Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

Lotte comfort, location is south of the rivet do not all that convenient to typical tourist activities.
The trade off?
A massive kid entertainment complex that they won't want to leave.
Weather independent, since most is indoor.
Think indoor Disney minus Mickey.
Hotel is nice, amenities are good if expensive, helpful staff.
You can get cheap breakfast near the hotel to save a bit.
Mom and Dad end up tired, but the kids will love it.

• Stayed: June 2012
moustaki7, 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2012

Thank you for sparing time to post your feedback on Trip Advisor.
On behalf of our entire staff,
it is our pleasure to tell you how much we appreciate the opportunity to serve you
at our hotel!

I am very pleased to hear that you found our location to be conveniently located within walking distance to tourist activities including entertainment, food.

Once again,thank you for posting such a wonderful review about Lotte Hotel World.
I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Lotte Hotel World again.
We will try to make your accommodations more delightful and memorable on your next visit.

Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

We stayed there for about 5 days and the hotel was impressive overall. The room is very clean, stylish, spacious and modern. Hotel staff are helpful generally n can speak good English, so communication isnt an issue. U can get ur Korean high end beauty products at the Lotte shopping mall itself or head to nearby outlets in Myong dong for e mass beauty brands such as face shop and natures republic. We took a tour to the DMZ and the tour agency n meeting location is at the lotte hotel itself so saved me some sleeping hours cos i prefer being able to sleep in later during my hols. Great experience overall n I'd definitely choose to stay here again when I next visit Seoul.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Ciao_Amore
moustaki7, 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2012

Thank you for your review regarding our hotel through trip advisor and your nice description on our property and the services provided
Thank you also for sharing your thoughts and experiences about your recent visit in our hotel.
It was a great pleasure to read your valuable and encouraging feedback as we certainly value your comments, and it is imperative for us to improve.

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and had a relaxing experience
and We hope to have the chance to welcome you again in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I stayed in may this year by myself on business. I liked the location, since I could go to LOTTE department store right next to the hotel.
I ate at the buffet dinner inside the hotel on the 2nd floor, since I was lazy to walk outside the hotel.
It was expensive, comparing to the local restaurants, but I did not realize until when I got the bill later. Best to go to the mall next to the hotel and eat there.
Free wifi was available only around the tour desk area on the 2nd floor.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
moustaki7, 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay at Lotte Hotel World and for taking the time to post such positive feedback with us.
I am delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your visit, our hospitality and all my team made you very welcome.
Also I am very pleased to hear that you found our location to be conveniently located within walking distance to shopping, transport .

Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed July 11, 2012

We stayed at character room. It specially designs for the kids. My kids loved it a lot! We are very appreciate for the service which Lotte Hotel World made. It is the best I've ever met. Everyone is very nice and make their great efforts to their work. When we have any problem, they always help us to solve it at once.
The hotel is near the LOTTE WORLD,just 2 minutes walk,very convenient!And it is also convenient for shopping,since Lotte Department is just next to it.
At last,I would like to say,we enjoyed our stay in Lotte World Hotel.

Room Tip: If you have kids,choose "character room".
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 13, 2012

I am absolutely pleased to read that you had such a fabulous stay and that you left the hotel with such wonderful memories.
Also thank you for giving good tips to our future guests about our character rooms.

We will always do everything possible to merit the confidence you have placed in us.
I trust we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Theme Park Hotel, huge in expanse but good service, excellent location next door to Lotte World for fun & work combo travel, but be prepared for high cost. Nearby Lotte world, malls, eating places, window shopping areas, a fun place

Room Tip: Good but quite expensive
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank SLochan
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

Thank you for your kind comments on Tripadvisor.

Kind regards

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for one night during business travel.

Hotel is large but staff were welcoming. Lobby area is bright and has a choice of bars, restaurants and leads directly to the shopping areas.

I was given a room on one of the top floors which was bright, clean and well maintained. Due to my late arrival I chose to have room service which was extremely prompt despite being told it would be a 30 minute wait. Food was hot and of good quality. Price was reasonable too for room service.

Each room has a mobile phone for guest use which can be used anywhere. To receive calls and texts were free and outgoing calls were reasonable. This is a great feature for those who get to Korea and find their phone doesn't work. Always check! I have had a couple of colleagues have this issue.

The hotel does have theme rooms for children which look fantastic and are a clear link to the attached theme park at the base of the hotel. It is, apparently, the worlds largest indoor theme park and looking out of my window at the huge glass roof and building I can believe it.

There are good bus link to both airports which departs direclt outside the hotel. You have to buy a ticket from the representative at the booth but reception will help you make sure you get the right bus and chose the best time for your departure.

Overall a great hotel and I would have appreciated longer there. Certainly my choice when in the city of Seoul.

Room Tip: Higher floors are better for view and noise from my experience.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and had a relaxing experience
and We hope to have the chance to welcome you again in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed June 15, 2012

An interesting hotel to stay in if you have kids below the age of 10. There are two floors of 'character rooms' to entice the kids.....it helps to bring out the kid in you too.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank AT16
Management response:Responded June 22, 2012

Thank you for sparing time and posting your detailed review of our hoteln Tripadvisor.
It will be helpful information for our future guest who is interested in staying our character room.
We had a renovation of character room and changed some amenity lately.
I am pleased that you were satisfied with our facility.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Lotte Hotel World again.
Thank you so much.