This is a nice hotel where the staff works to fulfill any request you may have. Not centrally located but it is an easy walk too the subway or you can take their free shuttle bus. The wallk isn't bad to the Hongji station. You will need to change trains to get to the old arrea where all the vendors are sellingg everything. I found that the vendors were not as open to haggling as in Shanghai and other places.
You can walk down the hill from the hotel or their bus will take you down the hill to the airport shuttle bus (not affiliated with the hotel). The ride was maybe $15 US to the airport.
There are actually vendors near tthe subway station and across the street at least on Saturday. It is fun to walk the alleys.
Take Koren currency for the subway as we didn't find many attendants or credit card, although there were some.
It seemed that several airline crews stay at this hotel.
Last, it has a really large indoor pool that is nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of Mt. Baekryun, the Grand Seoul Hilton offers the perfect facilities for leisure guests and conference facilities for business purposed guests. You can have the best time with our utmost service and facilities in the middle of the city just like you are relaxing at the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Hilton Seoul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hilton Seoul Hotel Seoul
- Hilton International Seoul
- Hilton Seoul
- Seoul Hilton