Message from TripAdvisor:
This place is temporarily closed.

“Excellent hotel, great breakfast”
Review of Le Meridien Seoul

Le Meridien Seoul
Ranked #14 of 472 Hotels in Seoul
El Dorado Hills, California
“Excellent hotel, great breakfast”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I came to the Ritz on business with a group of colleagues. Overall I was extremely satisfied with the hotel. Friendly greeting upon checkin, first time I have seen 3 employees check in 6 people at once, more efficiently than nearly every other hotel. Typical Asian extreme friendliness and courtesy. Room was nice, equipped with the fastest wifi ever. Included breakfast buffet was well above average, maybe even great (I had one phenomenal breakfast at another hotel on this trip, which is coloring my appreciation for what was at the time an excellent included breakfast). I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
MH373, General Manager at Le Meridien Seoul, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your kind comments.
I am glad our services met your expectations.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
With best regards.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Reviewed March 10, 2013

From the time of arriving to departing all the staff were attentive, rooms, restaurants and facilities first class. Any requests made were met with a willing smile with a sense that the member of staff really wanted to help. Luggage was taken to our room without requesting and collected on day of departure and put in our taxi. Only negative was we could not stay longer !

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to find that you had wonderful stay from arrival to departure.
That's is our ultimate goal why we are here. We will continuously seek for any areas which we need to improve so that our clients could have memorable experience with us.

Many thanks and looking forward to meeting you again in the near future.

Seoul
Reviewed March 7, 2013

The service was excellent and service was so nice.
And also balcony in the room was very unique and I would like to stay agian.
I will recommend the Ritz to my friend also.The city view was very beautiful.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for nice comment. Yes, we are only one hotel connected to wonderful
balcony in Seoul. In spring, the weather is fantastic and I am sure that you will enjoy your stay much better than now.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at the ritz last month for business trip. Overally, it gave me fantastic experience. Very clean facilities, nice and kind staff and extraordinary gangnam views. Additinally, i wanna recommend spicy seafood noodle at the chinese restaurant there to all of you guys those who want to explore the ritz cuisine. I have tried most of chinese food all of the world, but there the ritz-carlton,seoul gave me a chill (lil bit spicy tho, but it was alrght since im addicted to spicy food). It was awesome.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank noelchoe
Dear Mr. Choe,

Thank you very much for extending such a wonderful comment for us and
I am pleased that you had great time during your stay.

Once again, I much appreciated on your compliment and looking forward to seeing you
in the near future.

Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

I've visited Seoul for my business trip and stayed at The Ritz-Carlton, Seoul for 5days. During my stay, I really enjoyed the newly renovated fitness center which is well equipped. Not only good facilities but good employees and service was there, also.
I also like balcony in my room. I could see nice city view and could refresh ! Overall, I satisfied with my stay and definitely will stay with The Ritz-Carlton, Seoul for my next visit again.

• Stayed February 2013
Bryan Y, 세일즈 디렉터 at Le Meridien Seoul, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for compliment and I am pleased to notice that
you had good experience during your stay in last Feb., especially with our newst renovated fitness center.

We will always put our priority to make sure all of our guests have memorable experience
with us as The Ritz-Carlton's philosophy says.

Please "let us stay with you" again and looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Stayed here for 4 days in November visiting clients in Seoul. The stay was outstanding, the service impeccable and the experience was just enthralling. The food, the rooms were all all Classic Ritz. The staff starting from the reception to the attending staff in the Executive lounges were just fantastic. Of course the location (Gangnam) helps!

A constant traveler, I stay mainly at the Ritz, JW Marriott Marquis and the likes and have stayed at almost all the major properties all over the world and this one just takes the cake in terms of service! cant wait to be back!

Kudos!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Bryan Y, 세일즈 디렉터 at Le Meridien Seoul, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your precious commnets.
I am very pleased to find that you had wonderful experience during your stay with us and
also want to come back to The Ritz-Carlton, Seoul in your next visit.

Please take care and looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I stayed there last Decmber with my boyfreind and I found out that the staff wearing Korean traditional costume was awesome.

The service was perfect and I really enjoyed staying there!!
I want to stay there again and thank you Ritz!

• Stayed December 2012
MH373, General Manager at Le Meridien Seoul, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your kind comments.
I am glad you had a great experience, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!