After reading through the reviews, I honestly contemplated changing my reservation, I'm pleased to say, it's good I stayed with it. Granted, it was not city centre but has amazing views of the Han River. Is it by a subway station? Not really but the Walkerhill area, has a shuttle that runs from 6:30 am to 11pm, every ten minutes! How can one argue with that? it was a wonderful provision to say the least. It shares the same space as the W hotel and the Paradise Casino as well. The hotel itself is a nice property with several restuarants and a ton of shops to keep you shoppers very happy. Beautiful lobby, with a huge tea and sitting area as well, not to mention there was a book room where one could enjoy books, tea and the lot if you wanted to. The staff spoke English, for those that were wondering, so I'm not sure why some folks said they did not, besides you are in another country so it might help to know a few local sentences and words to be polite but you will get along fine if not. Wonderful service from all, I mean how could I argue when the waiter removed the paper from my straw? Now that is some service...a great time for three nights, wonderful club room with privileges in the Club Lounge for breakfast and daily snacks and drinks. Once again, great staff and a very nice hotel if you don't mind being away from the CIty Centre, remember plenty of taxis and subway will get you there in 20 minutes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amid the picturesque Hangang River and Achasan Mountain, Grand Walkerhill Seoul is an urban destination providing guests soothing relaxation in nature, as well as banquets, entertainment, and leisure facilities accompanied by its five-star service. It features a variety of scenic attractions such as Cherry Blossom in spring; shades of trees in summer; foliage in autumn; snowy landscape in winter; and various facilities such as ‘Riverpark’, an outdoor swimming pool overlooking a panorama of the river; ‘Camping in the City’ offering unique camping experience; ‘Walkerhill Kids Club’ for children; ‘Walkerhill Library’ which is book cafe where guests can allow themselves in reading piles of books in comfort. In addition, a convention center of sizes and purposes with 8 functions room (Vista Hall, Aida, Walkerhill Theater, Cosmos Hall, Art Hall, Pine Room, and Grand Hall), which is equipped with state-of-the-art lighting & sound systems, a full-service team of professionals and in-house technicians, offers guests the best service for family gatherings, wedding, large-scale international conference, and business events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Grand Walkerhill Seoul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Grande Walkerhill Hotel Seoul
- Sheraton Grande Walker Hill Hotel
- Sheraton Seoul
- Seoul Sheraton