The Westin Chosun Seoul
$226
$97
Trip.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

Free cancellation until 06/02
$176
$141
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

Free cancellation until 05/23
$182
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $208/night.

$125
$90
$228
$202
$232
$191
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $245/night.

$158
$159
$146
2,681 results
All reviewsoldest hotelaria restaurantheavenly bedcity halllower lobbythe executive loungelotte department storespg membercocktail hourwalking distancemobile phoneclub levelcentral locationexcellent locationmyeongdong shopping areabusiness tripfive star hotel
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Beautifully updated property in the middle of all the sights one would want to see in this great city.
Stayed three nights in a club room overlooking the temple
Nice view of city Hall and mountains as well
Walked to all the sights and restaurants easily and very very safe.
Service was top notch and rooms well serviced and maintained
Five minute walk to shopping and restaurants as well
Easy access to subway which is easy to use
Would stay here again
Hotel is as wonderful as the people if this country

Room Tip: Room overlooking the temple Maybe avoid the 19 th floor in case you can hear chairs from the lounge but not big issue
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank heeto
Carol C, Manager at The Westin Chosun Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2014

Greetings from the Westin Chosun, Seoul, Korea

This is carol choi of GRO manager, on behalf of our management; I would like to extend our sincere gratitude for your effort to leave a compliment to our service and hotel facilities.

Thank you again for taking time to review about our service.
We, all our Westin Chosun, Seoul, associates are always truly welcoming you back.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

We stayed in Seoul for a 4 days on our way back home from another location. The Westin was able to arrange a crib for the little one as well as an early check-in (arrived around 12:30pm) so we could get settled. The hotel location is ideal and serves as a great base for hitting the sights of the city. Directly connected to the 1 and 2 lines of the metro, and within walking distance of Myeongdong and Lotte dept store, you can't find a much better spot to stay in. Service was courteous and professional at all times. Price is a bit high when compared to North America for a Westin or similar hotel, but Seoul is an expensive city.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Reid A

Greetings from the Westin Chosun, Seoul, Korea

Thank you again for taking time to review about our service.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

this hotel is simply great in every aspect – (1) location: cannot be better! all taxi drivers know this hotel well without showing them a location card (most travelers know how important a hotel location card is, when we travel to somewhere that we don’t speak the language), (2) service: it is a 5-stars Westin, do i need to write more? (3) staff: they all very friendly and speak very good
English, (4) facilities: actually i didn’t try the spa or pool at this hotel, but again, it is a 5-stars Westin! afterall, the only down side of this hotel is… it cost a bit more than many other hotels in Seoul... however, you get what you paid for!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Traveller709394

Greetings from the Westin Chosun, Seoul, Korea

This is carol choi of GRO manager, on behalf of our management; I would like to extend our sincere gratitude for your stay with us.

Thank you again for taking time to review about our service and facilities.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Admittedly, I was not well for a couple of days of my stay, but I never felt comfortable in this centrally located hotel. There was nothing really wrong with the hotel, or the service, but it is busy and a little crowded, and I felt that I had to make an effort to get the medical help I needed. This is my honest opinion, but I am not sure how much my opinion has been shaped by my poor health at the time. The truth is that I probably won't stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Robin H

Warm greeting from the Westin Chosun, Seoul

It was our pleasure you stayed with us and thank you so much for your compliment and we are encouraged by your nice comment.
But we are afraid but you were not good condition on your health.
We, all our Westin Chosun, Seoul, associates are truly welcoming you back again we will do our best so that you would feel home away from home .

Carol Choi / Manager

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Stayed here for 1 night but arrived early and was told they can give me a room if I allow them to charge me 20% of the daily room rate, everyone knows those travelling for work can't always check in and check out on the standard time. As I am a SPG member, I think they tried to accomodate and told me to come back at 12 pm for a room instead of 3 pm. As I wanted to go to the office I asked if there is a hospitality room that I can use to freshen up after my overnight flight and the answer was no. Even a 3 star grade hotel sometimes have that. So I wander around just to kill time till check-in. There are lots of shops and malls around the office but if you are not a shopping freak, it doesn't make much sense. My room doesn't include breakfast but when I went to ask if there are ala carte, the variety was pathetic so I decided to go elsewhere for breakfast. Coffee machine in the room was not too bad BUT instructions given was not accurate. Went off to work and came back and could tell housekeeping has been in my room which I wonder why. Door men doesn't work very fast in helping you to call a cab because they are busy helping those coming to open the car doors. Check out was ok but if I have a better option next time I don't think I will stay in this hotel anymore.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

From the Westin Chosun, Seoul

Greetings, much appreciated in advance for staying with us and deeply apologize for your inconvenience.
Your comments would have been shared with our associates and our staff training will be taken to prevent similar occurrences in your next stay.

All our Westin Chosun Seoul, associates will truly welcome you again and we will do our best so that you would feel home away from home .

carol choi of Manager of Guest Relations Officer