The Westin Chosun Seoul
$191
$159
$146
2,681 results
All reviewsoldest hotelaria restaurantheavenly bedcity halllower lobbythe executive loungelotte department storespg membercocktail hourwalking distancemobile phoneclub levelcentral locationexcellent locationmyeongdong shopping areabusiness tripfive star hotel
Reviewed August 14, 2013

When staying in Seoul, this is the hotel to stay in. It is located very centrally near the shopping area and restaurants - only a short walk of 5 minutes to 10 minutes tops. Starbucks is just located below the hotel.

A modern hotel with nice rooms and most importantly, very friendly staff who make your stay very welcomed and pleasant. We did consider other hotels and were very glad we decided to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Carol C, Manager at The Westin Chosun Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

Warm greeting from the Westin Chosun, Seoul

It was our pleasure you stayed with us and thank you so much for your compliment of our service and we are encouraged by your nice comment.

We, all our Westin Chosun, Seoul, associates are truly welcoming you back again.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Great location - walking distance from Myongdong area with lots of shops. The hotel staff were great...I had problems with the wifi connection and each time after they sent someone to help troubleshoot the problem, I received follow-up calls to double-check if I was satisfied or if there was anything else the hotel staff could to.

It also helped that I am SPG platinum and got an upgrade to executive suite. Visiting the executive club lounge was also a daily ritual in the evening with good light snacks and alcoholic beverages (whiskies, brut, beer, etc.)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Noomster
Carol C, Manager at The Westin Chosun Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Warm greeting from the Westin Chosun, Seoul

It was our pleasure you stayed with us and thank you so much for your compliment and we are encouraged by your nice comment. To enhance the degree of satisfaction for SPG elites to our property, various kinds of giveaway amenities have been designed and operation logistics have been studied.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I stayed here frequently for business trips last year, and the staff was very nice. There is a beautiful old Wongudan altar outside the hotel (visible from about half of the rooms), which is a nice glimpse of something old in a city where not a lot of old structures have survived. The gym/spa areas are also fantastic.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I arrived in Seoul for only 18 hours and many things to do except sleep. On arrival the staff gave a warm greeting and I was soon met by one manager as he knows I am a regular there. He informed me the hotel was full so no upgrade but would try to meet my requests.
He arranged for the meeting room the following day, almost all day which impressed my partners there and made my meetings easier. Everything is perfection there and while I feel Lotte is a strong runner up, I felt Chosun appreciated my business again. Thank You Tony!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Carol C, Manager at The Westin Chosun Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Warm greeting from the Westin Chosun, Seoul

It was our pleasure you stayed with us and thank you so much for your compliment.
Specially Mod, Tony and we are encouraged by your nice comment.

We, all our Westin Chosun, Seoul, associates are truly welcoming you back again and stay with us more time than 16 hours next time.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Location location location!! This hotel has it all; comfort, luxury and service.

I have been spending a week in this hotel every other month for a better part of 2 years, and I feel treated as royalty every time I set foot in it.

- Rooms; very spacious, great finishings, very comfortable beds and good pillows to choose from
- Services: services provided by the hotel are top-notch, including the pool, gym, relaxing bar and on the shuttle way to and fro the airport

This has to be one of the best Westins that I have stayed in.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo