We had two families travelling together (4 adults and 3 children ages 6, 3, 1 1/2) and had two rooms. This is a really NICE place to stay. It is much larger than the typical Korean hotels. More Western size. The bathrooms were huge comparatively, with a shower and bath in one. The humidity in the room was well controlled--my clothes dried overnight hanging. It has a full size kitchen and fridge with stove, rice cooker, microwave. It also came with all the utensils, cups, dishes, name it, they provided it. The room had its own washer and dryer (beware, it takes forever to wash and dry your clothes). The staff was very professional, and spoke very good English. They helped you if you needed help. BUT there was no free internet in the room, and you had to go to the lobby to get wireless internet. For a place this expensive, you would think it would be free in the room. This place is expensive (I think we paid 250/night). But the location was great. If you take the elevators down, you can get to the COEX mall. The COEX mall has just about everything (food, shopping, movie theater, entertainment, etc). The subway is easily accessible too. One of the plus side is that the the airport terminal is located there too. I was travelling internationally so I just checked in my bags here and then hopped on a limosine bus to Incheon when I was ready to depart. No need to drag heavy bags to the airport. My husband and brother-in-law took advantage of the golf range upstairs somewhere--apparently you have to switch elevators to get there--which they really liked. I can't recall if there is a pool, but if so, it is not for children. I thought that the bed and pillow was way too soft. The television didn't have too many channels.
I would consider staying here again, but it was expensive. The amenities were definitely a plus and if you want a more western style hotel, this is it! However, if affordability is an issue, then other places may suit your needs. Although the full size kitchen and microwave was a big plus for our family, we really used it only for breakfast and ate out the other times. We didn't really use it. We stayed here mid-stay of our 3 week vacation so the washer and dryer was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your home in the Samsung district, Oakwood Premier Coex Center Seoul. The property is the first luxury serviced apartment that boasts the experience of a 5-star hotel accommodation in Seoul. It is located in the Coex Center, a business, shopping and lifestyle hub, and a short walk to the Samsung train station and the Bong-Eu-Sa Buddhist temple. Offering a blend of extravagance and attention to detail, Oakwood Seoul consists of 280 fully furnished luxury serviced apartments that combine lavish indulgence and the pleasures of home in one exquisite setting. Each apartment is a perfect combination of space, color and rich designs, providing the tranquility of home while presenting a range of splendid indulgences in a safe, exclusive and protected setting. Oakwood Premier Coex Center Seoul completes the 5-star lifestyle experience with a range of lavish facilities for business and leisure travelers, expatriates and discerning residents. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oakwood Premier Coex Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oakwood Premier Coex Hotel Seoul
- Oakwood Premier Coex Center Seoul