The Shilla Seoul
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$312
$70
$213
$198
1,706 results
All reviewsexecutive businesspark viewguerlain spaduty free shopoutdoor poolsmall hillkorean restaurantstar hoteloutstanding hotelthe executive loungebusiness tripbig hotelbreakfast buffet issouth koreafitness centernamsan towerdeluxe room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 1, 2012

I recently stayed at the Shilla Seoul for 3 days. It was my second visit. I really like atmosphere and service at the hotel, rooms are always keep clean. I highly recommend !!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Samaire
Reviewed December 23, 2011

I was at this hotel last week.
As Seoul is far from Incheon airport it always takes time to get into the city.
The gentle climb to the hotel opens a great view of the japanese style building around.
The entrance is nice and in the -7C the warmth from the burners are welcome.
The lobby is huge !
The attraction now is the large christmas ornament hanging at the lobby,made with over 1 lakh crystals with strings,looks great ( have put in a picture of the same)
The checkin was on the executive floor and was very smooth and fast.The floor also has a executive club that has happy hours in the evening,good! and a lovely view across the glass wall.
The rooms are large and comfortable,bathrooms included.
There is complimentary internet in the room,which is so welcome nd very easy to plugin as well. The breakfast is continental only
In all I had a good stay.I had herd the name of this hotel for the very first time and was sceptical,but was plesantly surprised.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 16, 2011

I recently stayed at the Shilla for a business trip and the service was perfect the entire stay. My company booked me a car service from the airport. A hotel representative met me outside customs and walked me to the curbside where the car was waiting. On arrival at the hotel the doorman had been told in advance that I was arriving and greeted me by name (nice touch!) and they had all my papers for check-in waiting.

I was on an executive floor and the rooms were huge with a separate sitting and dressing area from the bedroom and long with a big bathroom.

Room service was very good and punctual.

I wish I had more time to use the hotel services and explore the grounds.

The hotel was about a 15 minute cab ride from my office so that would be the only drawback of this hotel for me.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 15, 2011

We live nearby the hotel, so we take advantage of the summer packages to use the pool (kids).

Shilla is a hotel with a great reputation, and the service is just that. The lobby looks fabulous, as is the Lobby Lounge buffet.

We enjoy the swimming pool, although it's a bit small, but it's great for younger kids.

However, the rooms are really old and out-dated. Everything in it (except for the TVs) looks worn, not sure when the last time they cleaned the carpet.

Overall, service, food is great, but the hotel really needs to do a complete renovation for the rooms.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank BarryChoi
Reviewed November 22, 2011

nice room on executive floor - great service attitude by all staff. Excellent English knowledge and great overall experience.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business