I stayed in executive club room on 14th floor(same floor with the club lunge)
The hotel was old but renovated room was good even though bath room is a little bit small.
Club lounge serves nice hot food and delicious bread(Actually, very satisfied)
you can have live music in the Grang.A Bar and free welcome drink
(also affordable to order some more)
Swiming poor isnt good and I dont wanna try it again.
breakfast: we ate on the garden terrace restaurant and just so so.
I asked my wife how much she is willing to eat. she said only 6 dollars.
I think 10 dollars is ok when you eat in the hotel but, outside, only 6 dollars worth.
you can try homeplus if you need buy foods
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Ambassador Doksan, Seoul is located near the Kasan Digital Complex. Ideal for business, Novotel Ambassador Doksan, Seoul has a variety of facilities such as an executive lounge, business center, and health center that includes a gym, swimming pool, and spacious sauna. The hotel is conveniently located near to public transportation, giving easy access to Incheon airport and Gwangmyeong KTX station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Novotel Ambassador Seoul Doksan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Ambassador Doksan, Seoul Hotel Seoul
- Novotel Seoul
- Accor Ambassador Doksan Seoul
- Seoul Novotel