I stayed before when it was Sofitel, so it used to be superior hotel with many goodies. Now, it is changed to associated with Pullman but metro sign still written as Sofitel.
Svc was very good where porter, particularly the one on aug 20 morning. Counter staff was great where checking in n out were done in trice.
Of course, rooms was not new though well maintained but toilet was smelly.
Btw, if you r in a hurry to airport, try taxi to seoul station n take Arex which is indeed faster than bus, only 43 min for train, but more or less the same price as airport bus as Arex is charging only 8000won now. So, it worth a try instead of just airport bus mentioned by others where there will be lesser chance for traffice jam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Ambassador Seoul associated with Pullman is centrally located in Seoul and has easy access to major shopping, entertainment, and business areas such as City Hall, Gwanghwamun, Dongdaemun, Myeongdong and Namsan. We boast 413 rooms offering free WiFi, 6 restaurants, 12 meetings and conference rooms, and a large fitness center which includes a swimming pool and spa. Aesthetically appealing with a modern and attractive decor, the hotel is an ideal choice for both business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Ambassador Seoul associated with Pullman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Ambassador Seoul Hotel Seoul
- Grand Ambassador Hotel Seoul
- Sofitel Seoul
- Seoul Grand Ambassador Hotel
- Seoul Sofitel