1,625 results
All reviews dongguk university shuttle bus executive floor pillow menu accor hotels superior room shuttle service per day kal limousine subway station star hotel buffet breakfast is hotel restaurants indoor pool coffee machine incheon airport non smoking room

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
lobbymgr, Front Office Manager at Grand Ambassador Seoul associated with Pullman, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Reviewed February 1, 2013

A hotel I have stayed at several times due to its close proximity to Myeongdong and the City Hall area. Generally speaking it is quite "close" to everything, yet requires a quick taxi or a longish walk to get to subway/eating options in central Seoul. The hotel itself is well appointed, a great business hotel and the staff are courteous, if possibly not warm. The bar area is a little too loud with live singing, so the only place to relax is the front lounge which shuts reasonably early and is more of an office furniture feel than a place to let the business day wash away. Breakfast on the other hand is exceptional, with a fantastic buffet, I was only upset i was there on a weekday where I felt enjoying all that was on offer would be too excessive. Clean, courteous, professional, yet not as ideally located to small restaurants and the vibe and heart of Seoul as others closer to city hall.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Stephen M
ambfom, 프론트 매니저 at Grand Ambassador Seoul associated with Pullman, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2013

Dear guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Grand Ambassador. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. One thing I was disappointed to learn that we did not show enough warm and I can assure that this did not reflect true Pullman experience. I am sure we will definitely do better.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back here at Grand Ambassador Seoul. Please contact us if you need any assistance with your future visit.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Executive floor and lounge well worth the additional expense.
Ranging from very professional staff to a heated toilet seat there was absolutely nothing more I could have wished for during my stay.
Korean hospitality at its best.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I recently spent 1 week in Seoul on business and was very comfortable with the staff and ammenities at the Grand Ambassador. Rooms were well maintained, house staff were attentive and guests were treated like "ambassadors." I took my breakfast in the Executive Lounge which was well staffed and nicely furnished. The fitness center, always a priority for my time away, was very well appointed. It included an indoor pool and sauna and was complete with free weight and aerobics equipment.

Room Tip: I was on an executive floor. Room was very quiet and well maintained.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear guest,
I will share your comments about David with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed January 21, 2013