8 people are viewing this hotel
Fully refundable before Sat, Apr 27
No prepayment needed
Get rewarded with One Key
2,153 results
All reviews business trip food street executive room mini bar fitness center subway station hotel is located convenient location gangnam concierge hyun sauna accor charger asia line bathtub
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2016

I did some research before I booked this hotel. I found that the hotel has been done renovation for higher level room and executive floor room so, I booked the executive room. It was nice and clean. Executive lounge service was great. Unfortunately, their breakfast was not much choice in the lounge. If you would like to have more choice, downstair breakfast buffet would be better. Hotel location is great too. 5 to 10 mins walk to shopping street in Gangnam. Airport bus stop right in front of the hotel. I would defiantly come back and stay here again soon.

Room tip: Executive room is your best choice.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
NovotelSeoulGN, 제너럴 매니저 at Novotel Ambassador Seoul Gangnam, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2016

Dear Henry D,

Thank you for sharing your positive comment and glad that you enjoyed new room, especially our staff service. We will definetly share your comment in regards to the executive lounge with my team. Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed August 27, 2016

Located in a really good location, the overall service is also ok however furniture at rooms seem very old so it really affects atmosphere. On the other hand, food serving at restaurants need improvement.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NovotelSeoulGN, 제너럴 매니저 at Novotel Ambassador Seoul Gangnam, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2016

Dear Muhammed Emin S,

Thank you for your positive comment especially on our service. We have renovated 6floors rooms last 2years and left in future. In regards to the restaurant service, we will internally review immediately. Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed August 27, 2016

Stayed at Novotel Ambassador Seoul for 4 nights and overall, the experience was very good. Very friendly and professional staff willing to help you any time, especially thanks to Ms. Emily from front desk who's provide an excellent service. Superior room just simply great, very comfortable and clean. Perfect location. Will definitely be back again.

Room tip: Superior room
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Sergie25

Dear Sergie25,

Glad that you enjoyed your stay. I will thank Emily on your behalf and on behalf of the hotel. Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed August 26, 2016

Great location and service. The breakfast buffet was my favorite. I never missed breakfast during my two week stay. The rooms were clean with excellent room service. The view of the city from my room was nice.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear everettc727,

Glad that you enjoyed your stay. I will share your positive comment with my team. Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

Great hotel for business trip in South Korea. That novotel is to me much better than the others novotel i use to visit for business trips.
The food is good, not great, but good.
Servvice is professional and excellent.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
NovotelSeoulGN, 제너럴 매니저 at Novotel Ambassador Seoul Gangnam, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2016

Dear 66pat,

Glad that you enjoyed our facilities and services. Looking forward to welcoming you back.