Stayed here for a week on business. I really enjoyed my stay and would stay again. The rooms are spacious, clean and bed is very comfy. Lots of nice toiletries in bathroom. The room service is of the highest standard as is the house keeping, they really go that extra mile! They have Japanese style toilet, which was my first experience and took some getting used to but it was great to have a heated toilet seat, it just looks a bit complicated because of all the control buttons buy really fabulous!
I've stayed in lots of Novotels and this is the best one i have stayed in and far more luxurious than the average Novotel.
The bars are good with a really good entertaining band. It is a bit pricey but worth it. I like the location as it's not far to walk to bars and restaurants.
Servcie is amazing through out the hotel.
Breakfast is amazing with so much choice for every nationality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the fashionable shopping and restaurant district of Gangnam, near COEX, and close to transportation hubs. The hotel offers 332 rooms including new renovated Superior & Premier Executive Floor rooms in high quality of design standards and complimentary WIFI access, a mix of modern and classic dining and entertaining choices together with a state of the art "Inbalance" fitness centre, which has a heated indoor swimming pool, sauna and golf range to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Novotel Seoul Ambassador Gangnam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Ambassador Gangnam Seoul Hotel Seoul
- Novotel Seoul
- Accor Ambassador Gangnam Seoul
- Seoul Novotel