At a cost of about £150 a night you do expect a fairly good standard of service. The hotel is well located in Gangnam, and is on the KAL bus route to the airport. This makes it a sensible choice. But the price is extortionate for what you get as an overall package. There are no extras at all in the room, not even a toothbrush!
You do get a reasonable breakfast. That is the only good thing I can say of this overpriced and underwhelming hotel. Try to avoid it if possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the fashionable shopping and restaurant district of Gangnam, near COEX, and close to transportation hubs. The hotel offers 332 rooms including new renovated Superior & Premier Executive Floor rooms in high quality of design standards and complimentary WIFI access, a mix of modern and classic dining and entertaining choices together with a state of the art "Inbalance" fitness centre, which has a heated indoor swimming pool, sauna and golf range to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Novotel Seoul Ambassador Gangnam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Ambassador Gangnam Seoul Hotel Seoul
- Novotel Seoul
- Accor Ambassador Gangnam Seoul
- Seoul Novotel