I enjoyed a very pleasant stay at Novotel Ambassador while I was in Seoul. I have stayed here before long time ago, but since prices had gone-up I had gone for more economical options. However, being letdown twice in other hotels in Seoul recently, I gave Novotel Ambassador another try.
The hotel is located with the Gangnam CBD. Very good access by KAL limousine bus from the airport (stop directly infront of the hotel).
Rooms, lobby and common areas are clean and tidy. Breakfast Buffet at The Suqare was great (although not that cheap). Also tried the "Bistro" on the lobby level, which served great food.
Service was attentative, polite and prompt at all time.
Very happy with my stay and definately will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the fashionable shopping and restaurant district of Gangnam, near COEX, and close to transportation hubs. The hotel offers 332 rooms including new renovated Superior & Premier Executive Floor rooms in high quality of design standards and complimentary WIFI access, a mix of modern and classic dining and entertaining choices together with a state of the art "Inbalance" fitness centre, which has a heated indoor swimming pool, sauna and golf range to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, ACCOR, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Novotel Ambassador Seoul Gangnam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Ambassador Gangnam Seoul Hotel Seoul
- Novotel Seoul
- Accor Ambassador Gangnam Seoul
- Seoul Novotel