I stayed here for 6 nights. The location is very good, 5 mins walk to central Gangnam's shops. The gymnasium is decent, Technogym machines, dumbells to 22kg, olympic bar and bench. Staff are all extremely polite and professional and English speaking. Food is excellent in the hotel, the breakfast is top notch, and the restaurants in hotel also very good quality (but bar and restaurants are expensive). Rooms good size (note shower leaks onto floor). KAL airport shuttle bus stops outside the hotel front door.
Downsides - there is a nightclub outside (Eden), I was on the 11th floor and noise from revellers till 430am on few nights is very audible - take some earplugs. Aircon isnt turned on over winter - so the room was stuffy at night but staff provided a fan. Wifi is not free and expensive but there are a couple of Macs in the lobby.
All in all a very good hotel, I'd stay here again - just remember the ear plugs!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the fashionable shopping and restaurant district of Gangnam, near COEX, and close to transportation hubs. The hotel offers 332 rooms including new renovated Superior & Premier Executive Floor rooms in high quality of design standards and complimentary WIFI access, a mix of modern and classic dining and entertaining choices together with a state of the art "Inbalance" fitness centre, which has a heated indoor swimming pool, sauna and golf range to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Ambassador Seoul Gangnam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Ambassador Gangnam Seoul Hotel Seoul
- Novotel Seoul
- Accor Ambassador Gangnam Seoul
- Seoul Novotel