The hotel in general I thought was a good hotel. Nicely situated, elegant and modern. The rooms are clean, modern and off good size. Bathroom is also a good size. One minor point was the shower. As you take a shower shower curtain wasn't really keeping the water from going outside. So once you stepped out the floor was kind of wet (which by the way was tricky as the floor is made of stone so slippery if you didn't have the towel on the floor).
Breakfast in the hotel was great, good choice of food and I especially like the french style. The hotel service was good but then again most hotel services in Asia are great (of this type of hotels).
Location of the hotel is also rather nice, close to many restaurants and coffee shops (which by the way are open till very late, handy if get home late after the 2 hour traffic jam).
In general I would say, this hotel is surely worth staying in again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the fashionable shopping and restaurant district of Gangnam, near COEX, and close to transportation hubs. The hotel offers 332 rooms including new renovated Superior & Premier Executive Floor rooms in high quality of design standards and complimentary WIFI access, a mix of modern and classic dining and entertaining choices together with a state of the art "Inbalance" fitness centre, which has a heated indoor swimming pool, sauna and golf range to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Ambassador Seoul Gangnam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Ambassador Gangnam Seoul Hotel Seoul
- Novotel Seoul
- Accor Ambassador Gangnam Seoul
- Seoul Novotel