The hotel is very good. The location is a bit out of downtown Seoul, but the metro station is just 3 minutes away. I large shopping/entertainment street is just two blocks away.
From the airport you can reach hotel with Korean airlines bus (it will take an hour or so).
What I liked the most in this hotel was the health club. They have excellent indoor swimming pool, fitness center, indoor golf practice room, dancing hall and sauna. All the equipment is available (swimming cap, pants, T-shirt, even socks, toothpaste, moisturising cream,...).
Breakfast is good, variety of food is excellent - they even offer chocolate fondue :-)
Beware: lobby bar is very expensive...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the fashionable shopping and restaurant district of Gangnam, near COEX, and close to transportation hubs. The hotel offers 332 rooms including new renovated Superior & Premier Executive Floor rooms in high quality of design standards and complimentary WIFI access, a mix of modern and classic dining and entertaining choices together with a state of the art "Inbalance" fitness centre, which has a heated indoor swimming pool, sauna and golf range to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, ACCOR, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Novotel Ambassador Seoul Gangnam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Ambassador Gangnam Seoul Hotel Seoul
- Novotel Seoul
- Accor Ambassador Gangnam Seoul
- Seoul Novotel