Lowest prices for your stay
$55
$55
ZenHotels.com
$51
Hotels.com$55
ibis Styles$55
Trip.com$56
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 21, 2019 via mobile

Booked 2 connecting rooms for my family, twin and double bed, stayed for 6 days since i have some conference around gangnam. Staff can communicate good english, we wer given scratch card and we got a free 2 days breakfast. My kids enjoyed their stay, they can go down easily to grab some foods at the convenience store, they also enjoy walking going to coex for shopping. I personally tried the hotels massage, it’s very relaxing, such a very good massage. It’s one the hotels in gangnam that i will keep on visiting for sure

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank singkil
Keumju_Lee, 제너럴 매니저 at ibis styles Ambassador Seoul Gangnam, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2019

Dear singkil

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience regarding ibis Styles Ambassador Seoul Gangnam.

It's all our staff's great pleasure to hear that your stay was kind enough to stay with your family.

I will share your comment with all our team, and I am sure that it will enhance the quality of our service.

I hope your next visit also pleasant such as the previous one.

Thank you again for staying with us, and we are looking forward to seeing you again near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed July 18, 2019

good stuffs: nice lobby, free shuttle to coex, city airport terminal, limousine bus just few steps away, and there are many cafe/mini mart around the area which makes it very convenient
things to improve: bathroom is a bit small

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Uneques

Dear. rah H

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Styles Ambassador Seoul Gangnam.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
I will share your comments with our team.
I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to improve the quality of our services continuously.

We have a Spa facility for our guest who feels the room`s bathroom is small
We also give benefit 50% discount entrance fee to inhouse guest.

Reviewed July 2, 2019

The hotel is near from airport bus and from subway line .

Near from it there are some great shops and two big malls (perfect for some shopping or eating local or foreign food).

The hotel itself has no special view but the rooms are clean and comfy, what you should expect from an Ibis hotel and no more.

The food at their restaurant/buffet and the breakfast is really good with continental style (they have a nice bar closing late but I don't recommend it as it can be quite pricey).

The front staff was really helpful and can speak a good English.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Jeremype
Keumju_Lee, 제너럴 매니저 at ibis styles Ambassador Seoul Gangnam, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2019

Dear Jeremype

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
I will share your comments with our team.

Reviewed July 1, 2019

Stayed with my family in 2 rooms. Standard rooms are quite small but normal for korea. I suggest trying to book the superior suite or junior suite if possible as they are much bigger but they do not have many. Housekeeping services were very good. Restaurant was good. Parking garage is a little tight to maneuver between floors but not a big deal. Self service pay laundry machines on parking level were clean. Lots or restaurants in the area. Very good one right across the main street. Posco building next door has many restaurants downstairs, nice big coffee shop on lobby level and a cool giant fish tank in the lobby. Easy walk to COEX for endless shopping, and i mean endless! COEX is gigantic! I would stay there again.

Room tip: Try to book a suite.
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Tour36094234964

Dear. Tour36094234964

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience regarding Ibis Styles Ambassador Seoul Gangnam hotel.

We all our staff are delighted to hear that your stay was excellent thanks to our staff's service, location, and breakfast.

I will share your comment with all our staff, and I am sure that it will enhance the quality of our service.
And also we will take an effort to get a perfect score when your next visit

Thank you.

Reviewed June 16, 2019 via mobile

Very well located, gracious staff, simple and good room and breakfast. And not so expensive! The staff also book very quickly any desired tour. There is a daily shuttle service - very handy, in front of the revolving door to the airport, COEX, samseong station.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Adat2019
Keumju_Lee, 제너럴 매니저 at ibis styles Ambassador Seoul Gangnam, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2019

Dear Adat2019