ibis styles Ambassador Seoul Gangnam
Jbis Hotel(Seoul)
Hotel URI&(Seoul)
L7 Gangnam(Seoul)
View Hotel
All reviewscoex mallhyundai department storebusiness tripthe busincheon airportkal limousinebusiness districtrooms are smallminute walkfree wififront officecoin laundryfront desk staffcomfortable hotelwalking distancebreakfast buffet isstayed for nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Stayed for 5 nights while attending a conference at COEX
Have never stayed at an Ibis before, but the price was attractive and the location looked Better than the Novotel for my needs
Caught the 6704 bus from Incheon - (15,000 won) It was a breeze!
Got dropped off across the road from the hotel
I was only using the hotel to sleep & shower... Both of these were good
Bed was a little hard / lumpy - but the room was quiet and light control was good so I slept well
Shower was excellent. Water pressure was very good.
After walking to COEX for a couple of days, I enquired about whether there was a public bus to COEX and discovered that there is a scheduled shuttle to COEX many times a day!
The hotel is well positioned amid many cafes & convenience stores
To catch the subway - I would get the shuttle to COEX South Gate and walk to Samseong
Coming back, I would get off at Seolleung and walk back past the cafes & shops
Had breakfast at the restaurant one morning ($25,000 won) - was OK
Oh... Advantage Plus discount here is only 10%
All in all...a pleasant stay

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Christeen A
Zett_HB, Front Office Manager at ibis styles Ambassador Seoul Gangnam, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear FlossFairy

Thank you for choosing our hotel and stay with us.

We are happy to receive this kinds of guest review and more thinking we have to better service for the better satisfaction.

We are always waiting our guest and thanks to understand our brand with good comment.

Hope to see you again and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

The IBIS Seoul keeps costs down by cutting back on the frills but delivering a high quality core product. In the case of my stay, I feel they have succeeded. My room was on the top floor. It was modest size room but functional. Most importantly, it was clean.The bathroom cubicle was small but again, clean and functional. No free toothbrush, no ironing board but the gym is nice (and free). The hotel location is great for the COEX convention and trade center.Transport to and from the airport is great...there is an airport coach that stops at the hotel. The ticket costs around US$15. Lots of coffee cafes and local restaurants around the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Traveller08

Dear Traveller08

Thank you very much to your good feedback with great score.

In South Korea, Especially Government and hotel environment policy is "reduce use of disposable products", so that it is just selling item mostly.

But the Iron and Iron board is setting at the coin laundry room at basement 2nd floor and if you request the reception, we are rent at the reception desk.

Anyway, Thanks to great review for us and I think you are already understand our brand, so we are expect your next visit Korea and our hotel.

Thank you very much and hope to see you sooner future.

Have a great day.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I am happy that I got the hotel when Accor was doing half price discount across its brands, so the hotel I stayed in definetly was very very cheap and valued for the service it provide. That being said, hotels in the area tends to be a bit expensive, if you are looking for a hotel just to stay and nothing more, I'd say is a great hotel to be with excellent price. But if you are looking a bit more facilities, you may have to look somewhere. But staff are very helpful and cheerful at all times

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
FOMSeoul, Front Office Manager at ibis styles Ambassador Seoul Gangnam, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Dear Felizku

Thank you so much of your comment to share with others. We are much more do better service for our Guest.

Thanks again and hope to see you again.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I stayed at this hotel again for the 3rd or 4th time. It has a very good location in Gangnam business district. Rooms are small by USA standards, but nice and clean, and reasonable price for Seoul. Breakfast buffet is excellent, as is evening buffet at La Table. Very good exercise room in the basement. Best way to/from Seoul Incheon Airport is via the Korean Air bus service, anywhere from 70-90 minutes depending on time of day. There is a very busy street of bars in the next block over, but the hotel itself is very quiet, which I certainly appreciate after a long flight from USA. Best recommendation is that I will return here on next trip.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Zett_HB, Front Office Manager at ibis styles Ambassador Seoul Gangnam, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2013

Dear David H

Greeting from ibis Seoul, and thank you so much to share your experience.

Even we have small room but as you mention it, we wil focused on cleaning.

Anyway we are expecting your next visit and see you soon.

Have a great day with your family.

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I was here for almost 2 weeks. It was in a great location near COEX. The staff helped me a lot for all my needs. The only downside is that it is quite far from Myeongdong. If you want to shop till you drop, you can try the Ibis hotel in Myeongdong. Still loved my business stay here!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Michee D

Thanks your review to share with our future guest.

If you have the time to break, next time, try to visit kangnam several area including Jamsil area. They have another huge shopping mall and amuse park in there.

Anyway, We are hope to see you again at sooner future.

Thank you again and have a great day.

Sincerely yours