“Walked out after 10 minutes” 1 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Gangnam / Nonhyeon / Yeoksam
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Walked out after 10 minutes”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

Sorry, but when I go to an Irish Pub, I don't expect to be blasted with offensive Rap music. Suggestion: Irish music should work in an Irish pub. If not, soft pop would be most comfortable for most people. I asked twice if the music could be changed, but apparently Korean legislatures have passed a law requiring Irish Pubs to play to most offensive music to be found.

Oh by the way, don't expect Bangers and Mash in this Irish Pub, or anything else closely resembling Irish Pub food.

The restaurant was practically empty when I got there. At first this struck me as odd, since I went in late in the afternoon. After listening to the soundtrack and reading the menu, it was very clear why this restaurant is failing.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank jtsuited

• Korean first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“True Irish Spirit in Gangnam”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

Was planning to go ti a different place in this area.....than I asked my business friend if they have an Irish Pub. He reccomendede "DUBNLIN"

We reach there and as soon as we enter....the decor and the music......gives me assurance that I will have a good time.

Menu is wide spead......they have all what it takes to make them the most popular Irish Pub in Seoul.

Kilkenny, Nachos and UK house potato fries were awesome.

Had a great time.....listening to MIKA and RIhanna.....with videos of live concert playing on big screen projector.

Visited May 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Irish Pub?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

Didn't feel like any pub in Ireland I've ever been in. One large room, tastefully decorated, and clean.
We went in as a group of two and put back a few pints of Smithwicks. Didn't realize it 15,000 won per pint. Prices were ridiculous! Not going back.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank M_Verhagen
Seoul, Korea
“Irish style pub in Gangnam”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

When I was in there I feel I'm in Dublin.
They have Guiness and some European beers, but quit pricey.

Visited September 2012
Charleston, West Virginia
“not quite Irish”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

two Americans, a Mexican, and a Bolivian walk into an Irish pub.... lol that was our group, we didnt exactly find what we had expected. There isnt actually a bar that you can sit at or walk up to, there are tables and the servers take drinks from their "bar" to your table. They have a few Irish/English beers on tap and several more in bottles. Not a bad place, just not very Irish.

Visited January 2013