Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 7, 2012

When booking a hostel I only expect a quiet, clean place and, depending on the budget, better mattress or better services. In this hostel's case, paying a bit more than 30 euro/night anything just clean and quiet would do it.
Before my arrival, I was asked to confirm the arrival time, which I did, but then nobody was there. I rang the doorbell and phoned then for 30 minutes and finally someone replied to the phone and sent a girl downstairs. Nobody ever apologized.
The room was tiny, which I don't really mind, but it was dirty. Had soap on the sink, the glass on the shower hadn't been cleaned for I don't know how long, the wall had big brown and red stains next to the 80 cms wide bed. I understand budget hostels can't afford better furniture or services but, if they don't keep the place clean and make you wait for 30 minutes outside, it's entirely a lack of interest.
My room only had a tiny window that faced the corridor between it and the reception, which was 2 meters away. Check ins and out, I could hear all them anytime on the day.
To say a good thing about this hostel, it was well located, next to Dongdaemun market so you can shop around until 5 am if you want. But, taxis are quite cheap in Seoul so staying a bit further from the market shouldn't be a problem either.

Date of stay: October 2012
4  Thank PonPon M
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Though the room space is small, the service and the staff are wonderful and nice!!
If u go by yourself, good to stay a hostel like this! Clean, comfortable and convenient!!!!
It is 15 mins from Dongdaemun! I can shop till mid night and walk to hostel quickly :) really good

Date of stay: April 2012
1  Thank Meikiii
Reviewed August 2, 2012

i enjoyed my stay in korea thanks to the helpful staff from this place, i arrived pretty late 'cuz my flight was delayed, and the manager jay, was waiting for me, great guy, also he suggested me a lot of places to visit.For me the best one was Hongik un. area for the night.The room was pretty good for one person, clean, quite, in the 5th floor at corner, and the wifi was ok too..The first night i was so tired that i didn`t understood what he said about the a/c and was that is turn on all night and you can, if you want to, close a kind of hole or vent in the roof to turn off the a/c.Was easy to find the hostel 'cuz it's 20mts by the subway exit 4 from line 4(also you have line 2 and 5 there) and 70 mts from the airport limousine bus stop.I loved the shopping there, open 'til 5 am, and a lot of opportunities to go out and enjoy the night of Korea.The only thing was i never woke up before 10am to try the breakfast, but the few times that i went to the kitchen i saw a lot of food there, the next time that i travel to korea, definitely i will choose Dongdaemun hostel again and i will try the breakfast :)...before that i forget i get a free ice coffee my first night there,thank u jay by everything ;)

Room tip: if you want a quite room, the best one are in the 5th floor,and the room are okay for one person, for two maybe the bed would be small, the kitchen is in the 4th floor and the wifi works great, in my floor, i don`t know the others 'cuz i hadn`t been there .
Date of stay: July 2012
1  Thank nouchis
Reviewed July 17, 2012

when we arrive from the airport we use arex ( airport link express). make sure you ride commuter line not the express line because its go straight to seoul station.. change to metro at hongik university station., stop at dongdaemun historic and cultural park station, find exit 4 and only 10 steps steps away from exir 4 you will find the hostel right away on your left side.

the hostel locate at nike building. our room is private room for triple, have bahtroom ensuite. suprisingly we got our own washing maschine, electric stove.. the room clean, also the bahtroom. with good .hot and cool water pressure.. since our room at top floor we can acces the terace to see the city view.

we enjoy our stay here. . dongdaemun historic and cultural park station serves 3 lines ( line 2, 4 and 5), so its very convinient and easy to get around seoul. the owner emma and jay are nice and speak good english. value for money .. highly recomended

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank rikadewina
Reviewed June 13, 2012

The hostel is conveniently located near the exit 4 of the Dongdaemun history and culture Park while the airport bus 6001 stops just a few steps away. Although there is no lift and the hostel reception is on the 3rd floor, you can press the bell and the staff will come down to help you with your luggage. Shoes have to be taken out and be left in the lockers located at the stairway of each floor. Indoor slippers are provided. Room is super small but sufficient for a solo traveller. There is no separate shower area in the toilet so it is easy to get the whole toilet wet while showering.

When I first checked into the room, the air-con was not turned on. As many hostels and residences in Korea do not turn on air-con until summer time (I went in May), I had assumed that the same applies for this hostel. Thankfully, I found out later that the switch for the central air-con of each floor is behind one of the doors along the corridor and I can manually turn it on. The room was so much cooler after that as it was pretty stuffy without the air-con. I stayed on the 4th floor near the staircase and my wifi signal was pretty strong. Kitchen is directly opposite my room where I could easily take water from the dispenser (for both hot and cold water).

Date of stay: May 2012