“All you can eat unless your American”
Review of Copacabana Grill

Copacabana Grill
Ranked #285 of 122,529 Restaurants in Seoul
Cuisines: Brazilian, Barbecue, Steakhouse, South American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Itaewon
Columbia, South Carolina
“All you can eat unless your American”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Stay away! Second time I have been here and it takes forever for them to come by to feed you. After about an hour they totally started skipping our table and would not look at us like it was time to go. We asked for more steak but they never brought us any. They were to busy helping all the Koreans around us. Total rip off for 29000 won!! Beware

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Millertyme2009

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
“Very pleased”
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Went here twice, food is always delicious. There mojitos are made with fresh squeezed lemons.Steak was amazing!! Definitely going back!!

“What customer service???”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

My girlfriend and our two girls went to dinner at Copacabana. My girlfriend has various food allergies so she is gluten, diary and meat free eater, after looking that there is only one option to get the meat and salad bar for 29,000 won, she decided not to eat. The lady at the restaurant proceeded to come over and state, "You can't stay here if you're not eating." There was three of us eating and paying as patrons. I told the lady that I can understand the concern but her approach is completely rude. Upon checking out she asked me how old me daughter was, which I replied 9. Apparently she questioned my integrity and continued to question me what year was she born.

This restaurant is obviously more concerned about revenue than customer service. I will never eat there again. I suggest no one else goes there either. There are two other Brazilian restaurants in Itaewon that are better and I'm sure don't treat you like a thief or liar.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank LolitaTX
Seoul, Seoul, South Korea
“Acceptable carnivore fix”
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

Dont accept the steak. Pretty tough and powdery despite being cooked medium rare. Waste of stomach space. Pork was the star when I went. Has the perfect amount of crunch to the crust. Chicken was super juicy. Bottom sirloin? was also good that night. Sausages were also a favorite. One of the 40,000 or so chilean wines was a great pairing and value too. Cant remember the name. Feijoada was unflavorful. The cinnamon sugar coated pineapple is not unlimited unlike the meat and you cant get it until youve sworn never to eat meat again for the rest of the night. Meat runners didnt come by nearly often enough bc we were seated closer to the window upstairs. Service wasnt terrible which is considered good in Seoul. Would be interested in returning for the lunch buffet but for a brazilian steakhouse, everything but the steak was impressive.

• Visited February 2014
“Amazing”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

One of my favorite places to go. Tonight will be the second time this month. This is really a place for people who love meat. The salad bar is cool. The pasta they have is amazing. My favorite is the bottom sirloin. So amazing. And the fresh lemonade. Awesome. Especially for people who love meat!!

• Visited January 2014