Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 8, 2012

We definitely enjoyed our stay in Shinchon Hostel. Everything are accessible, restaurants, shopping stores/malls, make up stores, subway, bus stops, it's like all in one location. The breakfast is self service where you cook your own food e.g. eggs, breads w/ jam, coffee and korean noodles. You also have free access for wifi (w/c is my fave. part).

And the hostel staffs are very friendly and accomodating. If ever I will be returning back in Seoul, I would choose to stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 5, 2012

My first impression is this hostel is very near to the bus stop from the airport and not too far from the bus stop to the airport and it's also near to the Edae subway station. second is staffs especially Mr..(who came from Bangladesh) is really nice to us ^^ the room is quite okay just for a sleep but.. the shower is not well functioned and this is a bad point for this hostel. I will go back if u guys get the shower fixed and in well functioned ^^

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank cloudyf
Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

The service is very very good.
From outside, the building is very new.
The reception and the living room are very new too.
But the room is very old including the bed.
The wall is very thin too. U can hear everything from outside.

The bathroom is very dirty and old. I canny stand to take a shower or pee inside the room. I feel so disgusting.

So I moved out. I booked for a week but I stayed for 1 day.
The owner is very helpful. He suggest us to move to Shinchon Guesthouse (same owner) and we pay the same price.
The guesthouse is very good. We recommend u to stay there.

There is no elevator from first floor so u have to carry it to second floor but the stuffs are very helpful with that.

The stuffs also speak English very well.

The location is good and safe for girls. It's Ewha women university area. So there are a lot of shops for shopping.

Date of stay: July 2012
Reviewed June 12, 2012

~Myself, hubby and three children stayed here for five nights in June 2012. We had a family room on the third floor with a bunk bed, full size bed and flat screen tv also a private bathroom. There is a kitchen (self service) with a common area to hang out, also computers and magazines. Airconditioning in the room. The management are very helpful in recommending things to do and helping with travel plans. The area is excellent for shopping and restaurants. Also close to subway stations, and the bus stop to return to the airport is within walking distance. I believe it was 9,000 won each with the discount coupon from the hostel. There are a few clubs close by, but with the double windows we were not disturbed. If you are on a budget I definitely recommend this hostel, & will stay there again next time in Seoul!

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 14, 2012

It was our first time to go to Korea and we really loved it there. Shinchon Hostel is perfect because it is near Ehwa Women's University subway station which makes it much easier to get to other places. There is a lot of shops around it for shoes, clothes, accessories & many other items. The staff is very friendly and helpful. You can also cook & eat all you can at the kitchen.
When we come back, we will surely stay in this Hostel again! 2 Thumbs up!!! =)

Date of stay: February 2012