Lowest prices for your stay
$72
Free cancellation until 12/17/21
$76
Free cancellation until 12/18/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$64
Free cancellation until 12/15/21
Hotels.com$76
Orbitz.com$76
Priceline$85
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 4, 2016

This is a good quality hotel in the media district. The rooms are clean and well maintained. The toilet is amazing. It's all electric and includes a bum washing facility and drying! The breakfast is good quality with a good range of fresh foods both suitable for English and Korean. The team on the front desk were helpful. There is also a small shop in the hotel. Restaurants are a plenteous within a short walk. My main complaint is the WiFi is very poor. It's erratic and times out and you can't get back on easily. This needs sorting. My other surprise was that to use the pool you have to pay $15 per session! Disgraceful!

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed July 16, 2016

Had a wonderful stay here, room was clean and comfortable, nothing negative to say. We stayed here as we had an event in another town away from Seoul, the hotel is located on the airport line that goes straight to Seoul city centre just a 15-20 minute train ride away from hotel. Has a complimentary shuttle to Digital Media City Station otherwise it's a 10-15 min walk to hotel. Nice clean safe area. Reception staff friendly and spoke very good English. I used the spa for a massage which was wonderful, the ladies are extremely friendly and welcoming. We ate dinner at the Stanford cafe which was a buffet and very nice with a lot of selections, we also ate at the Manhattan grill restaurant which was very tasty although they don't serve dessert?

Overall I would stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 16, 2016

I was at a Convention in Kintex and the Hotel was really convenient.
Confort- Cleanliness- Room size- etc
The satff was really helpful and polite. The hotel offers also Wellness and fitness.
From uncomplicated and fast check in and out.
In other words I felt I had what I needed.

Room tip: There is nothing to worry about. The area is rather quiet, but not isolated and all the rooms seem convenient.
Date of stay: May 2016
Reviewed June 7, 2016

The hotel is in a nice location near many shops and restaurants. If you like Korean food it is great but getting Western food cooked in Western style is difficult There are a couple of public parks nearby with lots of families having a good time.
The hotel buffet breakfast is excellent. For other meals, it is cheaper and nicer to eat out.
Whilst a few staff speak excellent English and are helpful, most are poor. Do not rely on reception staff for tourist advice they are generally misleading. We had dinner one night and the wine that we ordered was not what we got. The waitress did not show the label and I got suspicious because it did not taste as expected. When I went over and checked the bottle, it was surprising how the staff's linguistic skills deteriorated when I complained.
Korea is a nice place with a stable happy culture but they do not understand tourism. None of the taxi drivers speak English. Suggest that you catch the 6012 from the airport to the Stanford. 10,000 won about $US10

Room tip: Our room was small with no place to put a suitcase except on the floor which made the limited room space even more cramped
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2016

The hotel is EXTREMELY BAD!!! The location is really far from the city, but this would not be a problem if the hotel was good. The rooms stink! Yes... I have advised the reception and the rooms smell mold. I had other people in the hotel that mentioned the same thing. After telling the reception, that IS VERY UNWILLING TO HELP and really POOR English, they add a machine to my room for smells. The curtain in the shower stinks too. Breakfast is not international standard and poor quality as well.

Date of stay: May 2016