“Very good. Stay away from the bathroom though.”
Review of Loving Hut Thien Dang Store - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Loving Hut Thien Dang Store
“Very good. Stay away from the bathroom though.”
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

I visited this vegan restaurant with a stinking hangover. This place helped cure that! We ate the fake pork cutlet in breadcrumbs. It was fairly similar to the real thing.
We also had a bean paste soup which although was packed with heaps of stuff tasted a bit plain.
The hit for me was the mandu. I am not a huge fan of mandu, but the this stuff was great. I was too full to eat at the time so it's been wrapped in a napkin and is in a purse now. Sides were the regular things you'd expect to see. Here they had lotus, shoots and kimchi. There was also a pair of cocktail sausages. One regular and the other a hotdogs kind. Neither tasted or had a texture anything like a sausage but welcome in my player anyway. I had this with a vegan (black) coffee. Service was of the do it yourself type. Seeing as I just curled up on my seat groaning about having the worst hangover ever while being totally taken care of ordered for and waited upon I have to give the service a 5.

The atmosphere is kinda like being in a Han's Deli or any other small restaurant of a chain. There's a lot of preachy be able vegan and save the world lardy-da on the walls and some interesting ideas on the kind of things to do in life that would make you a better person.

The staff were really very nice indeed. Lots of smiles coming over the counter and free ice cream from the ladies outside.

One let down was the toilet. One of the most upsetting hangover poos I have ever had. The Loving Hut bathroom is marked out as property of Loving Hut. Their sign covers the door but it is clearly used by anyone that passes by. The toilet tissue poop bucket was over flowing and this was turd covered tissue paper everywhere. Sat on top of the overflowing bucket was a great big panty liner caked in blood. The tissue dispenser was just a tiny height above this super gross pile and you had to be extra careful to, make sure that your hand and the tissue that you are dispensing for use on your own precious behind do not make contact with anything. At least they have toilet paper anyway.

Anyway it was really cheap tasty and friendly. I really liked it. Just don't use the bathroom.

• Korean first