“Simply amazing”

Ranked #27 of 472 Hotels in Seoul
Singapore, Singapore
“Simply amazing”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

The hotel lobby is situation on the 41st floor and the rooms on the lower floors if my memory serves me well. The room was spacious and the amenities were more than sufficient. I was pleasantly surprise as I was on a tour package and did not expect more than a normal room. The room I was checked in to feels like an executive club room.

The staff there were friendly, especially concierge Isaac Ko who spoke fluently English, something I would not expect in Korea.

I will definitely return to stay if my pocket allows me to.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
David_Cuddon, General Manager at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Hi there JJess,

Thank you for staying with us at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, and providing us with your most valuable feedback which is appreciated.

We are extremely happy to read that you had a wonderful time with us, and most pleased to hear that you received great service from our associates, with a special note to Isaac at Concierge.

JJess, thank you once again for choosing to stay with us, and we sincerely look forward to your next visit.

David

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
London
Reviewed October 12, 2013

A wonderful stay at the top of a tall building! Excellent attention to detail in the rooms with great views. Attentive & friendly staff. Great gym, very spacious & well-equipped. Food was good. Really couldn't fault anything.
A couple of minor comments: bar lacks seating particularly as part of it's charm are the great views. You don't want to sit watching the reception desk! Shame that the Club Lounge doesn't have its own bar.
Also the lifts are a little confusing as not all go up to the hotel which is on the upper floors. And there can be a bit of a wait. Perhaps better signage?
We found transport by subway to be very straightforward, with a station beneath the building, The airport limousine bus stops right outside the ground floor lobby....very easy.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Electra88
David_Cuddon, General Manager at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Hi there Electra88,

Warm greetings from Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel!

Thank you for your recent stay with us and leaving us with your excellent review on TripAdvisor.

We are most excited to read that you have enjoyed our wonderful views, facilities and warm and attentive services of our Sheraton associates.

We have well noted your comments regarding the signage, and we will continue to look for ways of further improvement in order to provide more improved services for our guests.

Electra88, thank you once again, and we look forward to your next visit.

New York City, New York
Reviewed October 11, 2013

This is a great hotel that has wonderful views of the city and mountains. The customer service is really great - I have never witnessed such attention to detail from a Starwood property. While the room is beautiful and the restaurant and bar are great, it's really not close to any attractions if you're a tourist. Also, the website says it's a 30-minute subway ride from the airport, and it's closer to an hour. We ended up taking the bus back to the airport since it was more comfortable and took the same amount of time.

Overall this is a really great hotel with a very attentive staff!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank BoysInNY
Hi there BoysInNY,

Thank you for your great review on TripAdvisor!

It is wonderful to hear that you had an enjoyable time with us at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel.

All our team members will continuously provide most personalized and detail oriented service to all our valuable guests, and exceeding expectations.

BoysInNY, thank you once again, and we hope to welcome you again soon.

Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We stayed in the Sheraton Seoul D cube hotel for around a week in South Korea for our 10 year anniversary. We want to say this time was the most wonderful experiences.

It was a lovely atmosphere and very pleased with the fantastic room with beautiful view. The room was clean with modern conveniences.

We stayed at a very clean club-level room and had a great time at the lounge for breakfast, drinks and snacks with wonderful view. The staffs were very helpful, warm and kind the whole time.

Fitness floor is great with all sorts of equipments available and very spacious. It is also having a lovely view. Most equipment is familiar to us, but some isn’t. At least two staffs were there to help, so we could easily use it.

Overall, we had great time to relax in the Sheraton Seoul D cube city hotel and it was very lovely experience.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Byoung K
David_Cuddon, General Manager at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Hello Byoung K,

Thank you for choosing Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel for your special 10th anniversary!

We are most happy to learn that you had a lovely experience and you enjoyed our Sheraton Club Lounge and Sheraton Fitness.

All our team members will continually work towards providing most exceptional experiences to our guests.

Byoung K, please come and stay with us again and we will take another wonderful care of your stay.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed October 9, 2013

i have stayed there one night with my girlfriend on sep 15/13.

the staffs are nice and helpful. and it's located on good place . close to transportation like subway , bus, taxi...
and i went to the buffet in hotel. not many diverse foods you can choose but taste was good

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jin sung y
Hi there jin sung y,

Thank you for staying with us at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, and leaving us with your great review on TripAdvisor.

Guest comments are valuable to us and we really appreciate your feedback.

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we sincerely look forward to your return.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I am platinum for life with Starwood , which means I have spend over 500 nights in a Starwood property , the Sheraton D cube easily ranks in my Top 5 hotel experiences.
If you consider value for money , it is hard to top this place .
The service was flawless and attentive. The breakfast ,which as a platinum member was free for me, was spectacular . The location adjacent to the subway system was incredibly convenient , I did not use a single Taxi in Seoul. The rooms were clean with a brilliant view and fast wifi...
Transfer from the airport was easy as the bus drops you off right in front of the hotel.
I will be back

I will be back

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Wimvlb
David_Cuddon, General Manager at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Hi there Wimvlb,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and providing us with your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor.

We are most happy to read that you received flawless and attentive service from our associates, and you enjoyed our wonderful breakfast provided at Feast on 41st floor.

Wimvlb, once again we thank you for choosing Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Should your travels bring you back to Seoul, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Leverkusen, Germany
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I arrived at the Sheraton at the crack of dawn after an overnight flight from Kuala Lumpur. I was tired and with a lost sense of orientation so it took me by surprise to hand over my luggage on the ground floor but to check in on the 41st floor. The reception at both levels was friendly, courteous and efficient. I was soon on my way back down to the 35th floor using a different set of lifts (takes a bit of getting used to) and into my room. I had a booking in a Deluxe room which was luxurious. The huge picture windows ensured uncluttered, panoramic views over the rooftops of the neighbouring high rise buildings to the city. The large 42 inch HDTV was impressive. Tea and coffee making facilities were available as well as free WiFi. I loved the bath tub with picture window out onto the room (blinds available if required).There was also a separate shower and WC closet in the fully marbled and ultra clean bathroom.
Breakfast on the 41st floor was superb. The choice was unbelievable and puts to shame most of the breakfasts offered by European hotels. To start the day with such a sumptuous breakfast gazing over the city was a real treat. One evening I also used the bar on the same floor. The night views were spectacular – as was the price of my mini glass of margarita.
I have to admit that the lifts took a bit of getting used to. You need to take two to get down to ground level. As the hotel sits over the Cube city shopping mall you don’t have to leave the “protected” surroundings of a modern environment. There are plenty of shops, restaurants and cinema complex all of which I used extensively. I didn’t use the trains located in the complex. But I understand that even though the hotel is outside the city centre this isn’t a problem. For my purposes it was perfect. I look forward to returning… soon.

Room Tip: Try to get an upgrade!