“Awesome.”

Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel
Ranked #27 of 552 Hotels in Seoul
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at the D Cube Sheraton on 12/22 for only 1 night. I needed to be well taken care of and pampered-and they delivered. I decided to upgrade to club level and it was worth every cent and more. I ended up in a room with floor to ceiling windows, a bathroom with a soaker tub and shower, and enough food and drinks for the evening and morning that I never left the hotel. On top of all that, you get a spa experience where you soak in water and look all full length windows at the City.

While the facility is excellent, I have to say its rivaled by the amazing, truly amazing staff. From Ms. Ko who checked me in to every person I came in contact with after that (I apologize for my lack of names but everyone introduced themselves to the point I couldn't remember them all) my every need was attended to. I travel heavily and have never seen this level of service.

My only regret was that I had only 24 hours here. I wish I had a week. I can honestly say that the peace, calm, and serenity I felt there stayed with me for days. It was that amazing!!!

Room Tip: I would definately upgrade to club, its well worth it.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
David_Cuddon, General Manager at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

Hi there mbell873!

Thank you for sharing your “awesome” feedback with other travelers on TripAdvisor!

It is great knowing that you decided to upgrade to one of our Club Rooms, utilizing the wonderful benefits of our Sheraton Club Lounge. As you have mentioned, all our guestrooms have magnificent views of the city and all our warm and caring associates strives to provide the most exceptional service to exceed our guest expectations in every way. Your precious comments have been delivered to all our associates, with a special attention to Cindy who checked you in.

mbell873, please take the pleasure of staying with us again in the near future, and we will take greatest care of you.

Safe travels.

David

Write a ReviewReviews (1,259)

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stayed here pretty often due to business trips.
1-quite new hotel with excellent facilities and beautiful rooms.in room spa is great.strategic location connected to the mall is good for the ladies and families to do their shopping and grab a bite at the huge food court and restaurants around.
2-located next to subway station for easy access and travels
3-opposite hotel there is another building with a local food court and super mart for food and conveniences.
4-staff is good and proficient with good spoken English.well done.
5-executive lounge is very nice,good selection of F&B items.nice breathtaking view.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
David_Cuddon, General Manager at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Hello SgpFrequentFlyer,

Happy New Year and thank you very much for your patronage to Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel!

It is always a pleasure to read such detailed and wonderful comments such as yours, which gives us great motivation to do even better.

All of us at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel will continue to provide most exceptional service to all our guests, and exceeding expectations in every way.

Please continue to stay with us again in the future, for both leisure and business, and we will look after you.

Once again, thank you for posting a great review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I stayed here on business in October 2012, Seoul can a daunting place! First of all, the lobby is on the 41st floor, then you go down from there to the rooms. Because of this, all the rooms have amazing views of the endless sprawl of the city and apartment complexes. The restaurant is amazing, and expensive ($32/person for breakfast), the pool is beautiful, the fitness areas are all encompassing. I found a cheap alternative to the restaurant is the deli on the ground floor on your way out of the hotel. Our North American electronics blew the breakers in the room twice on the first day, but the staff was quick to fix the problem, and supplied us with a transformer box with North American plugs on it. Don't let them charge you for Wi-Fi, it's very pricey!

Room Tip: Some rooms have a large pillar near the window that takes up a lot of space, ask to get away from th...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
David_Cuddon, General Manager at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2013

Hello CameramanMatteo!

Thank you for staying with us at Sheraton Seol D Cube City Hotel in October last year, and sharing your experience with other travelers on TripAdvisor!

We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed our amazing facilities and views we have to offer.

Our team will continually focus on making our guest's stay most exceptional, and we sincerely look forward to your return.

Thank you once again, and safe travels.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

We stayed 7 nights during Oct 2012 at Sheraton Seoul D Cube Hotel. The hotel is very new which is what I like. Staff was friendly and efficient specially Cindy Koh, with whom my wife had chatted with on several occasions during our week long stay. Gym was excellent. Heated Swimming pool is moderate size but adequate and with great views from the wall to wall glass windows. Our room was quite large, very new and very nice. I would certainly go back to stay in this hotel. The only drawback is the 15 minute subway ride to center city Seoul. But it is just a small inconvenience compared to the what you will get in this 5 star hotel. I will post some photos.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
David_Cuddon, General Manager at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Hello Ben2008!

Happy New Year to you and your family!

Thank you staying with us for 7 nights last year October, and it is great to hear that you had a fantastic stay.

We thank you for your kind compliments regarding our associates, especially Cindy, our Duty Manager.

Furthermore, it is great to see our guests enjoying our wonderful facilities, our lovely guestrooms with spectacular views and our swimming pool and gym at Sheraton Fitness programmed by Core Performance.

Ben2008, we sincerely appreciate taking the time to share your experience with others on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to your return at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel.

Safe travels.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

We stayed at the d cube for a week at the beginning of December 2012. We could not have wished for more from the hotel and staff, who were consistently the most friendly and helpful in any hotel that we have stayed in - a special mention and our thanks go to Candy Bang on the concierge desk and Nick Song, the Rooms Manager; but all the other staff were wonderful, too. We chose a room with breakfast in the "Feast" restaurant (with panoramic views of the city) included in the daily rate, which was definitely the right decision; there was a remarkable choice, from Korean to Chinese to Japanese to Western tastes all catered for, and the waiting staff were always willing to advise and recommend what to have. The room was very comfortable, clean and well appointed. We were on the 38th floor and had great views of the city and the mountains beyond. We were sad to leave!
We found the location to be very good. The hotel is right next to an underground railway station, which was extremely useful as it provided easy access to all of the attractions that we visited during our stay (the T-Money card is recommended - a very easy way to pay for each journey, that can be purchased at the airport and numerous other locations). The D Cube City shopping centre is underneath the hotel with a food court in the basement serving Korean food and drink - you don't even need to go outdoors to get to it from the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mantophasmatodea
David_Cuddon, General Manager at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2013

Hi there Mantophasmatodea!

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel.

We are extremely happy to read that your stay has been wonderful.

We have shared your comments with all our warm and caring associates, with a special note to Candy and Nick. All our wonderful associates always tries their utmost to go the extra step and ensuring our guests’ satisfaction.

All of us at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel will continue to provide most exceptional service to all our guests and ensuring a most comfortable stay.

Mantophasmatodea, please come and visit us again in the near future.

Happy New Year!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed January 8, 2013

What can I say about the Sheraton Seoul D cube?
Well one thing for sure is that the service is absolutely amazing. I stayed here during my xmas break and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Right from when I arrived by cab from the airport, I was warmly greeted by the bell staff and this didnt change throughout my stay. Totally efficient and welcoming.
Check in was a breeze and i felt that they did appreciate that I was an SPG member. They met my request of placing me on a high floor in a quiet position and sleep was fantastic as a result.
The concierge did a fabulous job of arranging transport to our next destination to Alpensia Ski Resort. They went above and beyond to really help us get there and I was extremely happy with their service (special mention to Gina and Candy at concierge who were amazing)!
The room seriously could not be faulted. First of all it had a great view perched on a high level and the king sized beds were so comfortable it was hard to get out of! The rooms are of very decent size and the whole decor is modern and fresh. One other thing I must rave about is the gym. This is seriously the best gym i have seen in a hotel and I have stayed at many nice hotels. It was HUGE. Great views. They had everything from power plate to kettlebells to TRX.
Now if there was only one thing we found difficult was the location. It is not close to Gangnam so it will cost a bit by cab and if you take the subway it can take quite some time. If you are willing to accept that for perfect service and excellent rooms as I was then I would highly recommend this hotel to you.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Missyjkitten
David_Cuddon, General Manager at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Hello Missyjkitten,

Warm greetings from Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel!

First of all, thank you for your stay with us during your Christmas break, and sharing such an excellent review on TripAdvisor.

We were most happy to read that you were warmly greeted by our associates, and our Concierges Gina and Candy were able to provide you with their usual expertise in arranging transportation to your next destination.

Also, we were extremely pleased to learn that you enjoyed our Sheraton Fitness programmed by Core Performance! As you mentioned, we are proud of our Sheraton Fitness which offers
435-square-meter facilities with state-of-the art Life Fitness cardio and strength training equipments with televisions and professional personal trainers and magnificent views. Furthermore, we were pleased to read that you have enjoyed our most comfortable Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed II which is only available at Sheraton worldwide, which now features plush 300 white linen thread count.

Missyjkitten, please come back and stay with us again and we will ensure you provide you with another “perfect service” and perfect stay.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I stayed at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel in December in their honeymoon suite.

From the moment I walked into the hotel I was impressed with the level of service and attention to detail all their staff have.

The honeymoon suite was brilliant, very spacious with sleek design... the private jacuzzi overlooking the city scape is breathtaking.

The thoughtfulness of the design of the rooms was magnificent, everything to the heated bathroom floor tiles.

I also had a chance to try out their buffet lunch which was also great with a wide selection of dishes all perfectly cooked.

Definitely worth the high rating on TripAdvisor!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Molomo

Hi there Molomo!

Happy New Year!

We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor regarding the wonderful service that you received during your stay with us at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel. It is most pleasing to read how much you loved your time with us and we truly appreciate you sharing your recommendation.

It is also wonderful to learn that you found our Hospitality Suite to be brilliant and that you enjoyed the facilities.

All of us at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel will continue to work towards providing most excellent service, and we hope that we get the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind Regards,