I was on business trip for 1 months (February 2012) in Gangnam, yeoksam, and my office was arround there, I stayed at nox hotel about 2 weeks, before, I've been stayed in more expensives residence hotel nearby, and two other hotels nearby, and I like stayed in Nox hotel more.
- Staffs speak English well.
- No doubt about it, very helpful, and kind staffs. I've met the Manager and General Manager. they both are very nice persons. they willing to explains many thing and ensure me had a good stayed. don't hesitate to ask help from them. Even the General Manager once help me to book flights to Jeju with his card (sorry i forgot his name). They also offer to store my luggage during my leave to Jeju for 4 days.
- Near renaissance hotel where the airport limousine bus stop. and near yeoksam station (the staffs once pick my friends and help brought his luggage from station to the hotel). yeoksam metro station only 5 minutes walk at most.
- Coffee machine available at the lobby. I really love this machine
- less expensive than the residence hotel nearby
- Big screen tv and good audio system, air conditioner, and a lot of tv channel. Pay attention to the staffs explanation, since like most hotel in Korea, the manual mostly in hangul.
- Large bathroom, free mini bar replenished every day
- Many restaurant choices nearby.
- Breakfast only bread, yogurt, cornflakes, etc, just like found in many hostel. I don't mind about it since i don't used to had breakfast.
- No wardrobe to store clothes.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nox Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.