“Great food in a nice environment”

Luna Asia Indian Restaurant
Ranked #373 of 123,068 Restaurants in Seoul
Cuisines: Indian
Neighborhood: Samseongdong / COEX
Neighborhood: Samseongdong / COEX
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Outstanding! Nice interior and even better food. Well worth the great reviews on Trip Advisor which prompted me to visit in the first place. Highly recommended if you want some genuinely good Indian fare.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

CY ( 2013. 3.1 )
There was located near Samsung Coex. We could enjoy real Indian food because chef was Indian. We ate dinner set called "Delhi Set", it was composed of soup, salad, a chicken curry, rice, chicken coating curry, indian bread, indian yogurt. We enjoyed delicious Indian food and Indian exciting music because there was screen playing Indian music video. Food price is reasonable, I think.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Me and my gf love this place - we have been twice and will go back again. Why? Because the chef is actually from India and the food is genuinely the best Indian food I have had for many years.

From now on, when we have a dinner and a movie night at the nearby Megabox we will be coing here.

1  Thank Steven E
Reviewed October 20, 2011

Luna Asia restaurant is an excellent place , especially if you are a lover of Indian food. Indian chefs in the kitchen freshly prepared our excellent meal. Choices are fairly standard for Indian restaurants. Portion sizes are moderate. My husband and me both are vegetarians and always look out for good authentic Indian Food while tavelling. We really enjoyed our meals there. The Decor is good and modern and you feel nice about the place. Service was great too. I highly recommend this restaurant. It is open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner. Finding it was a bit problem but one can keep the phone no. handy and always call the owner for directions.If you "google map" the address the location is accurate. It is in the side streets across from the Lucky 7 Casino and Oakwood Premier apartments.
Would highly recommend and would to visit again.

2  Thank dinesh g
Reviewed April 5, 2011

Luna Asia restaurant is a wonderful alternative to Korean BBQ or Italian food, especially if you are a lover of Indian food. Indian chefs in the kitchen freshly prepared our excellent meal. Choices are fairly standard for Indian restaurants. Portion sizes are moderate. I enjoyed Samosas, Palak Paneer and Garlic Nan. My companion said the Shrimp Vindaloo was excellent. We both drank beer. The Decor is comfortable and modern with a few touches of Indian themed items such as the lighting fixtures which create soft but not too dark lighting. Service was great too. I highly recommend this restaurant. It is open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner. If you "google map" the address the location is accurate. It is in the side streets across from the Lucky 7 Casino and Oakwood Premier apartments.

3  Thank TrailingTalent