“Fun Time”

52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 91 helpful votes
“Fun Time”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I have almost seen all of the major non-verbal shows in Seoul and I have to say that this is one of my favorites. The show started off a bit slow and I did not really enjoy it at the start. This show as in ALL of these non verbal performances has some good points and bad. As with the other they also have a part where they pull a girl out of the crowd and have her do silly things while trying to get the audience involved. These parts I always hate, and in many cases have been the person up on the stage... Maybe that is why after this part was over (and I wasn't picked) I began to really enjoy the show. The music was fun and the girls were really entertaining. Some of the cast was much more talented than others and really brought the energy up in the crowd. I enjoyed the show a lot and think that this is a great way to enjoy your evening.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Bobby091

• Thai first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
68 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Great performance”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

The girls are really good at drums and violin. It's a one and a half hour show. Worth to watch. Kids will also enjoy this.

Visited October 2012
London, United Kingdom
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 106 helpful votes
“Women banging drums!”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

If you like women in tight leather banging the hell out of drums, you'll love this. I do, so I did!

Visited October 2011