“Comfortably fresh and clean”

Best Western Premier Guro Hotel
Ranked #110 of 504 Hotels in Seoul
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We checked into the 5☆ hotel for two nights in Seoul. The lobby looked good compared to other hotels we have stayed for the last four nights. There was wifi everyehere. Our room had two comfortable single beds with sparkling white bedsheets. Toiletries and two bottled mineral water were provided, except we had to pay for the toothbrushes and tooth paste. The bath tub, toilet and sink were all in one. The toilet bowl came attached with the bidet system which I liked very much. Shoppings and restaurants were all round and within walking distance from the hotel. I would like to stay in this hotel again during my next visit to Seoul.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
베스트웨스턴프리미어구로호텔, 매니저 at Best Western Premier Guro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Thank you for your staying with Best Western Premier Guro Hotel.
I hope that you had a great time in Guro hotel and Seoul. We will do our best to provide better service to the guest. I look forward to seeing you in Seoul again. Thank you.

Lee. -Reseravtion Manager

Reviewed October 16, 2013

The hotel is new. I received good price in the Internet, but when I claimed points as best western elite member, they told me: they cannot give me because I reserved the hotel through the Internet. Very strange, and first time it happens to me with best western chain.
The room is perfect for businessmen. All the facilities needed, like ironing, coffee/tea maker etc. although, I used the toothbrush and later discover I have to pay for it... Also first time I Accur such a situation.
The location in Guro is ecxellent. Near many caffe and restaurants.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank boazsharon

Thank you for your staying with Best Western Premier Guro hotel.
We do apology that we caused any inconvenience. We offered over 50% discounted price on the On-line that's why we cannot give you the memberweb point. Thank you.

Lee. - Reseravtion Manager

Reviewed September 24, 2013

This is our first time in South Korea on a 8 day-holiday with a tour group including my wife and daughter. We stayed in this hotel situated in a quiet neighbourhood on the first and the last day of our tour. We are delighted with the overall service and the front desk officers were helpful despite of language difficulties

As most of the time we are on city tour, we find this is a perfect hotel to unwind ourselves. The room is spacious and clean. However, if we were to visit Seoul the next time on our own, we would prefer to stay closer to downtown for a simple reason of language difficulties to get assistance for direction from the local people.

Room Tip: Preferably on higher floor.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
베스트웨스턴프리미어구로호텔, 고객 담당 매니저 at Best Western Premier Guro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

dear, guest.
thanks for your staying at Bestwestern premier Guro hotel.
we always try to give a pleasure for out guest.
actually, guro hotel is a little bit far (around 20 minutes) from downtown.
but there is convenient subway and around 3 minutes by walk from Guro digital complex station.
there are lots of restaurants around hotel and big mart beside us.

if you visit to Seoul one more time, please stay with us again.
we have a shuttle bus from GASAN Premier outlet often.
it seems like Dongdaemun outlet.

thanks for your review and regards,

-wk.lee. reservation manager-

Reviewed September 21, 2013

I stayed at this property in December`11 and had a very nice experience there. Despite the hotel is quite far away from the major tourist attractions, it is very conveniently located otherwise: bus stop are right by the entrance, subway within 3 min walk, E-Mart right across the street, post office is next door, etc. There are tons of local eateries in the neighborhood, so you`ll get more local Korean atmosphere than in the downtown area.
The service and rooms (bathrooms equipped with Japanese toilets!) were very good. I am definitely recommend it if you don`t mind staying outside of the downtown.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are the best
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Katyakatya007
베스트웨스턴프리미어구로호텔, 매니저 at Best Western Premier Guro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

Dear, our guest.
thank you very much for your kind response.
we really want you to stay with us again.
we will try to satisfy all your wants.

thanks and regards,

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel for 5days from 19th Aug to 23rd Aug. During this 5D4N stayed, my overall experience is pleasant.

Pros:
1. A lot of resturants around the hotel surrounding area but not much shops on clothings or supermarket around this area
2. Hotel room is very neat and tidy. Room is spacious and bed is superb comfortable
3. Wifi is good (i am staying at level 6)
4. Fast check in and check out
5. hotel staffs are very polite and they know ho to speak basic English

Cons:
1. Hotel breakfast is very limited. Not much selection.
2. Location is abit far from seoul shopping area like Namdaemun, Dongdaemun, Itawon etc.

Given a choice, I would like to stay somewhere nearer to the shopping district rather than here however due to this is a business trip, so I can't comment too much..

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank happytravellerSG

Thank you for staying with Best Western Premier Guro Hotel. For your next visit I would like to recommend [Gasan digital Complex station] which have a lot of outlet malls and takes 15 minutes by walk from the hotel. I look forward to seeing you in Seoul again. Thank you.

Lee. - Reseravtion Manager

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Stay at this business hotel for 18 days in a suite with kitchen on a business trip.

Pros:
1) Very big, clean and spacious rooms, comfortable beds, excellent sleeping quality.
2) Close proximity to many cafes such as Starbucks and many restaurants
3) Staff very helpful, polite and speak good English
4) Free wifi and LAN available

Cons:
1) Poor housekeeping. The cups and glasses in the room were not washed/replaced at all. They just put them back in place. Also, it took a really long time for them to clean up my room. I left my room at 10am in the morning and found out that my room was still uncleaned at 2pm.
2) Free wifi in all rooms but very unstable and often disconnected.
3) Hallways are very dark and lack lighting.

I wouldn't recommend this hotel to leisure travelers as the location is 30min by subway to key tourist spots such as Myeongdong, Insadong, Dongdaemun, Itaewon, etc.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Karen M
베스트웨스턴프리미어구로호텔, 고객 담당 매니저 at Best Western Premier Guro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Dear, guest.
first of all, thank you for staying Bestwestern Premier Guro hotel.
and your review.

we try to good conneting for wifi, and give a warning to house keeping
to deep and quick clean for all rooms.
Actually, our hotel is a little bit far from downtown.
so we have lots of guest for business because of the location.
but very convience to go to down town by subway, sorry for unconvience about transportation.

we will try to give a pleasant to guests who will stay our hotel.
we hope to see you again.

-lee-

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Stayed here with my mum for a tour in korea. Location is a bit off but the hotel is clean and good. Not a shopping district. Only a few shops here but there is an alley filled with restaurant for the locals. Since its my first to korea, for my next trip if i am here for shopping i would stay at Myeongdong.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family