“Great Mexican Food in Seoul”
Review of Gusto Taco

Gusto Taco
Ranked #1 of 122,998 Restaurants in Seoul
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Was shocked to see a Mexican restaurant as the #1 in Seoul. So glad we decided to give it a try! Food was great. Restaurant was clean. Staff was friendly and informative. And the owner even came out and chatted with our party. The other family in our party later told us they went back a second time during their trip. We will definitely visit again when we are back in Seoul.

1  Thank Kenya W

Reviewed June 21, 2014

We visited Gusto Taco with a party of four. When we entered we were greeted by the cashier who explained the menu to us and made recommendations based on guests favorites. I ordered the Chipotle pork tacos, an order of nachos and a mojito my wife ordered the chicken tacos and a tangerine margarita, I do not recall what our guest ordered. The food came out quickly, was very tasty and this place does not skimp on the booze in the drinks. After our meal we ordered three more rounds and tried the strawberry margarita as well. The margarita's had a good balance between sweetness and sourness. The owner visited our table and told us that he is opening up a shop on Yongsan Army Base which should be open within the next couple of weeks. I look forward to visiting again and trying the other items on the menu. If I could recommend a change to this place it would be to add a small side to the tacos such as rice or beans and give the waiters the ability to fill drink orders versus going back to the register to order.

1  Thank Lewis P
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Best Mexican I've had in Seoul and one of my favourite restaurants. The food is delicious, always tastes fresh and not drenched in grease as in other Mexican places. I have probably tried everything on the menu by now, I would recommend ordering a variety of dishes, but make sure to try the tacos (the tortillas are home made). Aaron, the owner, knows how to devote attention to his customers and cherish his regulars. The great food and laid back ambiance makes me and pretty much everyone I introduce to this place come back for more.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Okay so when I first visited two months ago the owner had me try the Chipotle pork tacos. They make their own tortillas and everything. I was really excited to try something new and they come two tacos to an order. At first bite I was in heaven and after finishing both along with my delicious frozen margarita, I was left craving more. I live a good distance away and every time I'm in Seoul I try my best to make my way to this place. I have tried the burritos which in my opinion are not the best, but are still tasty. I recently tried the quesadillas and nachos and those were both very delicious. I did also try the chicken tacos as well and they were good, but I prefer the pork.

I would definitely recommend this place to everyone.
I will say sometimes you may have a little wait because it's not that large, but just wait because it is well worth it.

The staff is super friendly, the manager is very welcoming, and they try their best to accommodate you as quickly as possible. I will definitely be eating there again as soon as possible.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

The chipotle pork tacos are the best tacos I've ever had!
Quesedillas are excellent.
Taquitos and nachos are very good.
Burritos are ok.

Service is usually very good, and the owner is friendly.

Been coming since 2012. Always worth the hike to Seoul.