“Great Coffee Barista”
Review of Caffe Pascucci Seoul Station - CLOSED

Caffe Pascucci Seoul Station
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Excellent place to hang out for quality coffee, cake and fellowship.I highly recommend their honey bread, simple but exceptional.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

This cafe has a wide selection of fresh baked goods and fresh salads and fruits. The drinks are also very yummy. There was so much to choose from, I had to go back several times to try different things.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I discovered a neat trick today. We ordered two large coffees in ceramic cups and went upstairs to wait for the buzzer to go off telling us to come get the drinks. The buzzer somehow malfunctioned and never peeped, and finally a barrista guy from downstairs came and found me and told me to come down to get the coffee. (No, he didn't bring it with him although we've seen others get drinks delivered.) Anyway, the coffee had cooled off considerably, at a time when it was 8 C outside and blowing hard. So I took the coffee downstairs and asked for it extra hot. Rather than remake it, they microwaved it. I know some people think that microwaving damages the flavor, but hey - if that's what they want to do it tasted a whole lot better hot than lukewarm.

1  Thank g s
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Caffe Pasccuci is a chain of coffeehouses in Seoul selling the Italian coffee brand. Recently visited their branch in Coex Mall and had a good brunch here.

This place looks quite inviting from the outside, and was easily drawn to the red and black interiors and relaxed atmosphere. There was plenty of seating here without feeling crowded (although there were not many people at around 11am) and there was strong wifi using Coex mall's free internet connection. This makes Caffe Pascucci an ideal place to spend some downtime, rest your feet from all the walking and catch up on emails.

On this visit, tried the bulgogi panini (KRW5500, ~USD5) which also had bits of bell peppers inside. This was a good savory selection of adequate portion and was satisfied after this meal (rating 3.5 out of 5). It was rather oily so the bread was soaked a bit, but the taste was good and would be happy to order this again. Also ordered the cafe mocha (KRW5000, ~USD4.50) which had a nice coffee-chocolatey combination and required no sugar (rating 3.5-4 out of 5).

This was a very good brunch in a lovely environment and won't hesitate going back.

2  Thank BradJill
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Not much English spoken, so I try to get by in limited Korean. Although most places understand when I ask for a ceramic cup in Korean, and this place has many times also understood me (for example for the first cup of coffee I ordered today), on the second try they managed not to get the request from the cash register to the barrista. Even though I repeated the request clearly at the end of my order and the cash register guy said ok. Since many places' cardboard cups add a negative taste the coffee, I asked for a fresh caffe latte in a ceramic cup please. The answer was, more or less, hey - buddy - your request is not on my little slip of paper that printed out. Take your coffee in what I made it in and stop making waves. I refused and got it made over, but out of spite (or whatever) it was not as good. The customer is not always right here.