Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
$35
Booking.com$47
Priceline$40
Orbitz.com$41
All reviews great location skypark iii shopping street airport bus hot and cold water big luggage free shuttle seoul station definitely stay here again south korea lobby floor toilet uniqlo dongdaemun
Selected filters
Reviewed December 7, 2011

Location is right in the middle of Myeong-dong, shopping mecca for Seoul where all the festivities of shopping run up til 11-12 pm every day. One of a must hotel for a shopping fanatics like me and my friends. Furthermore, it is a very near subway Myeong-dong station exit 6 where you could reach almost every places in town since Seoul is very well connected via subway. Nice small hotel, very clean and modern, right in the middle of shopping area, affordable rates, wi-fi and breakfast included. I couldn't ask for more. We are very happy with our choice of hotel.

Room tip: Ask for rooms with windows facing Myeong-dong streets.
Reviewed November 28, 2011

As I was travelling alone, I wanted to choose somewhere easy for me to get to and from the airport.

This hotel was 3-4minutes away exit 5 of Myeongdong subway station and right in the middle of the start of the busiest Myeongdong shopping street. It was a good location as there was also an bus stop for the airport bus around 5 minutes walk along the main road outside Sejong Hotel (only costs 10,000won direct to Incheon airport)

I stayed in the business double room alone which was comfortable with just enough space for myself. The shower/toilet was of a comfortable size & all amenities were provided. There was also 2 bottles of mineral water the hotel provided free every day. Every floor had free wifi and I had no problems with internet while in the hotel. Although I opted for Do Not Disturb daily, the housekeeping left a bag of clean towels & bottles of water at my door. Although the hotel shared the same building as some other restaurant tenants and massage place, there was no issues with security as guests had to scan the keycard before they could press the buttons to floors with the hotel rooms. The only inconvenience was that there was always a long queue for the elevators every day.

I enjoyed my stay tremendously & would definitely stay here again when I go to Seoul

Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank JocelynK
Reviewed November 11, 2011

This was our first girl's trip to Korea and I was hesistant when the rooms were booked as I did not know what we were getting ourselves into. Upon checkin, we were told that they do not have 3 single beds and that we do not have a window in the room. I thought to myself this is a beginning of a nightmare trip! - I was proved wrong!

First impressions melted away when you notice how convenient & vibrant Hotel SkyPark was in MyeongDong. Please remember not to get confused with the other Skyparks. In my opinion, this Skypark is most convenient!

Rooms are cleaned out everyday and is always neat and tidy. Towels and other conveniences are provided. What I loved about it was that we could refill our bottles with provided water systems on our hotel floor and there was free internet (with computer) at an area which seems to be sponsored by Etude House. Regardless, they will bring up a wireless router if you so request for it without charge.

Rooms are indeed small but we stayed 5 nights and never complained of the lack of space. We were ready to sleep every night as there was so much to do in Korea.

I am ready to go back and will stay in the same hotel! I have been won over!

2  Thank piggyinoz
Reviewed October 25, 2011

I enjoyed my stay tremendously at Hotel Skypark Myeong-Dong 1. Although it's small, I simply love its location. It's situated right in Myeong-Dong and the shopping street is at its door step!

The hotel lobby is located on the 11th floor so do look out for the small hotel front signage.

The hotel is clean and new and the bidet is great! I love the the decor and the lovely outdoor roof garden.

I usually walk a lot when I visit Seoul so I rather have a hotel conveniently situated than to have a big room. But if room size is important to you, this may not be the right hotel for you.

Do also take note that Hotel Skypark Myeong-Dong 3 is nearby and you don't confuse yourself with this other hotel! ;)

See my pictures here:

3  Thank Meiz
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Very strategic location but room is very small. Overall average, price is high becoz of the location.

Date of stay: August 2011