Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Agoda.com
$36
View deal
Orbitz.com
Expedia.com$41
Booking.com$47
All reviews great location skypark iii shopping street airport bus hot and cold water big luggage free shuttle seoul station definitely stay here again south korea lobby floor toilet uniqlo dongdaemun
Selected filters
Reviewed November 28, 2011

As I was travelling alone, I wanted to choose somewhere easy for me to get to and from the airport.

This hotel was 3-4minutes away exit 5 of Myeongdong subway station and right in the middle of the start of the busiest Myeongdong shopping street. It was a good location as there was also an bus stop for the airport bus around 5 minutes walk along the main road outside Sejong Hotel (only costs 10,000won direct to Incheon airport)

I stayed in the business double room alone which was comfortable with just enough space for myself. The shower/toilet was of a comfortable size & all amenities were provided. There was also 2 bottles of mineral water the hotel provided free every day. Every floor had free wifi and I had no problems with internet while in the hotel. Although I opted for Do Not Disturb daily, the housekeeping left a bag of clean towels & bottles of water at my door. Although the hotel shared the same building as some other restaurant tenants and massage place, there was no issues with security as guests had to scan the keycard before they could press the buttons to floors with the hotel rooms. The only inconvenience was that there was always a long queue for the elevators every day.

I enjoyed my stay tremendously & would definitely stay here again when I go to Seoul

Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank JocelynK
Reviewed November 11, 2011

This was our first girl's trip to Korea and I was hesistant when the rooms were booked as I did not know what we were getting ourselves into. Upon checkin, we were told that they do not have 3 single beds and that we do not have a window in the room. I thought to myself this is a beginning of a nightmare trip! - I was proved wrong!

First impressions melted away when you notice how convenient & vibrant Hotel SkyPark was in MyeongDong. Please remember not to get confused with the other Skyparks. In my opinion, this Skypark is most convenient!

Rooms are cleaned out everyday and is always neat and tidy. Towels and other conveniences are provided. What I loved about it was that we could refill our bottles with provided water systems on our hotel floor and there was free internet (with computer) at an area which seems to be sponsored by Etude House. Regardless, they will bring up a wireless router if you so request for it without charge.

Rooms are indeed small but we stayed 5 nights and never complained of the lack of space. We were ready to sleep every night as there was so much to do in Korea.

I am ready to go back and will stay in the same hotel! I have been won over!

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank piggyinoz
Reviewed October 25, 2011

I enjoyed my stay tremendously at Hotel Skypark Myeong-Dong 1. Although it's small, I simply love its location. It's situated right in Myeong-Dong and the shopping street is at its door step!

The hotel lobby is located on the 11th floor so do look out for the small hotel front signage.

The hotel is clean and new and the bidet is great! I love the the decor and the lovely outdoor roof garden.

I usually walk a lot when I visit Seoul so I rather have a hotel conveniently situated than to have a big room. But if room size is important to you, this may not be the right hotel for you.

Do also take note that Hotel Skypark Myeong-Dong 3 is nearby and you don't confuse yourself with this other hotel! ;)

See my pictures here:

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Meiz
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Very strategic location but room is very small. Overall average, price is high becoz of the location.

Date of stay: August 2011
Reviewed August 1, 2011

We booked through booking.com for 3 nights, then later I realize we needed 4 nights but it's completely full online. So I emailed the hotel directly, they were very helpful/quick and eventually was able to exten my stay and sort out my booking for me with booking.com!!!

The room is small, with no windows, but it's clean and seems things are quite new.

The hotel staff were helpful but can't speak much English. (they are good by email though). We were looking for a converter, and couldn't get one even after we showed them the pic. ( they did give us one that doesn't work) So eventually we had to go buy one.

It's about 10mins walk from the airport bus station , I read some comments that ppl say it's far, I think it's acceptable.

But of course given the price for such a small room, it's a bit expensive but acceptable if you want to live close to heart of the city.

The famous issac toast is just around the corner from the hotel , must try.

Date of stay: July 2011