Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 15, 2012

It was first time in South Korea, and my first time in a hostel. I wasn't sure what to expect, but the reviews I read about Come Inn were all great, so I figured it would be a good choice. My experience proved the reviews to be correct. Come Inn and the people who worked there are amazing and they made my vacation more enjoyable than I could have ever imagined. I was only there for 2 weeks, but it felt like home and everyone there was like one big family. The location of the hostel is in the heart of Hongdae. I HIGHLY suggest this place, especially for people around my age (25 years old). There's so much to do and see and Justin (the silly but sweet guy from the hostel) is incredibly friendly and helpful. I had so much fun I didn't want to come back home. I would definitely stay here again. And quite honestly, it's very easy to grow fond of this place and these people, and it's very hard to say goodbye. Amazing place & people & location. STAY HERE! haha ;)

Date of stay: September 2012
1  Thank mnisotabythia
Reviewed July 28, 2012

at first glance this hostel appears to be a bit of a minefield of rules and regulations but once you are settled in , it is a very pleasant place to stay. the place is immaculately clean and has nice little touches like free shampoo and shower gel in the bathrooms, plus a lovely balcony area.

the wifi is extremely fast and the crowd the hostel attracts are a really good friendly bunch (i think that makes it great).

i would definitely stay here again and the dog is great, never known such a quiet well behaved dog!!

only justin was on duty during my 5 day stay and he was very helpful when required if a little tired at times as he appeared to be there 24 hours a day with no real break (iron man!!!!)

Jimmy was extremely helpful over email prior to my stay but i didnt see him during the stay. between the two of them they have created a very nice guesthouse in a great area.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank LondonTravellerUK
Reviewed June 15, 2012

"Wel-come-inn" (welcoming) is more like it for this modest little place. Quaint and cozy, Come Inn doesnt have to boast much with fancy furnitures etc... Plus, the price is right.
The place is neat and clean, service is EXCELLENT- assistance is extended more you can ask for! ( infact, it is way much better than a 6 star hotel I've stayed before).
You dont have to worry about noise in the hostel at night. They have rules and residents respects them.
You will definitely look forward and feel happy to come back after a long tired day.

If you're a coffee lover, theres rows and rows of cafe around this place. Or, if you're a party goer looking for night life excitement theres plenty. Girls, theres fashion street in every nooks and cranny for you to comb through.

I will definitely recommend my friends to stay over at Come Inn and I would love to come back to stay at this place again myself.

Date of stay: June 2012
Reviewed June 13, 2012

One of my best hostel experience. What makes a vacation even more memorable is the accomodation. What makes this guesthouse unique are the hosts, Justin and Jimmy. Justin has been above & beyond making us feel completely at home. He even brought us to his fav BBQ restaurant and cooked for us! Jelle, the dog is absolutely adorable and well-behaved. I love coming back to the hostel and Jelle greets me at the door. Free wifi, free use of washing machine are great pluses. Bring your earplugs if u stay in 8-bed dorm. Hongdae is a great location, but party goes 24/7. Still, I won't hesitate coming back to stay at Come Inn again.

Room tip: Stay in 4-bed dorm if you are a light sleeper.
Date of stay: June 2012
Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

Spent 7 nights in this guesthouse with 4 friends and had a wonderful time. Come Inn's strength lies in the dedication of their staff and well thought out conveniences which probably stem from staff having travelled widely themselves. Jimmy and Justin are serious about making guests feel comfortable. Justin totally mothered us so we felt completely at home :) Resident hostel dog Jelly is so adorable you'd just look forward to coming back after a long day! Would give them 110% if I could. Highly recommended

Date of stay: May 2012