“Like a second home...”

Ranked #3 of 580 Specialty Lodging in Seoul
Tallinn, Estonia
“Like a second home...”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Thats how i feel every time I go stay at Inside. I truly love this place and I have stayed there 3 times now and I wouldn't stay anywhere else.
The location is excellent and the staff is the best, always super fun!
If you need any help or for some reason lack of ideas on what to do they have plenty of advice and suggestions for you.
So until next time!! :D

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Shanghai, China
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Best location! Very very close to the Hyehwa metro station and airport shuttle bus station. Staffs are extremely nice. The atmosphere is home-like which makes guest become friends easily. There are loooots of restaurants and pubs and convenient stores all around. A lot of young people live in this are which is why I quite enjoy my stay in this location.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 28, 2014

A lovely hostel, friendly and helpful staff.
Great atmosphere, good location, and lots of good recommendations from staff on where to eat, drink, be merry, etc.
Could not ask for much more in a hostel, would highly recommend to anyone visiting Seoul.

• Stayed April 2014
Penang Island, Malaysia
Reviewed April 27, 2014

It's very comfortable hostels. The dorm is clean and warm. The staff are super friendly. I never regret to stay at this hostel. When i stayed for 7 days and i feel this hostel like my home. Thanks jiyeon ,min,mia and brit. I will come back again !!

Hong Kong, China
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Super helpful staff and clean rooms are what make this Hostel an ideal place to stay in Seoul. The staff waited up for me even though my flight was delayed, and still took the time to sort me out for my early morning tour. I stayed in the deluxe single. While there isn't anything particularly "deluxe" about the room, it did have everything I needed. Small, but very clean and with its own nice bathroom and great hot shower. The area is also extremely convenient. Just a short walk to the metro and famous palaces. The streets around the hostel are filled with tons of cool little coffee shops and restaurants. Across the street from the Hostel is a 7-11.
I can honestly say that I'd recommend this place without hesitation.

Room Tip: My deluxe single was in a separate building, so if you want the true hostel community feeling, consi...
Incheon, South Korea
Reviewed April 17, 2014

The most comfortable hostels in seoul, pleasant with a friendly staff, very cozy, a place that is easy to reach and located in an area that is easy to travel, I will be back!! back here again again and again, so in love with this hostel! GO GO GO INSIDE!! ^^ ( ^ _ ^)∠☆PAN!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank OrenGie
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Min and Brit help me book my flight and ferry to and from Jeju when I couldn't get my credit card to work. Thanks to them I didn't have to worry about my next couple of stops! One of the best hostels I've stayed at. I will stay here again next time I'm in Seoul.