“Excellent Value for Money and Amazing Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Backpackers Inside

Backpackers Inside
Ranked #3 of 534 Specialty Lodging in Seoul
Manila, Philippines
“Excellent Value for Money and Amazing Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

This is our second time to stay in Backpackers Inside during our trip to Seoul. And as usual, we enjoyed our stay. The staff we had met (Min, Roy, and Britta) are all cool, accommodating, helpful, and friendly. It was really nice to have small chit-chats with them during breakfast and while staying in the common room. The deluxe rooms we got are clean and fully equipped with mini-kitchen, bathroom, washing machine, fridge, microwave, and PC. It felt like living in a college dorm! The surrounding area is relatively safe and we felt secured going home even on the wee hours of the night.

Inside is near Sungkyungkwan University so the area is very lively even at late night. You can find different restaurants and cafes and convenience stores to suit whatever you need. It is also just a few walks away from Hyehwa subway station and the airport bus so travelling is really convenient.

We will definitely stay again in Backpackers Inside when we return to Seoul, hopefully this coming 2014 spring or winter.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank LeoJacosalem

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

it's a five-star hostel! even better than i expected, really. all you may need and wish from a lodging, you get here. the neighbor is nice, very near to the station, bus terminal to the airport, and touristic sites (only 20 min walk to changdeokgung palace!).
not only the hostel itself is clean and neat, but the atmospher is also warm and homey. very comfortable and relaxing,even for an introvert-shy-looner like me. the crews are nice and very helpful. surely i'll stay at INSIDE if i ever have chance/s to visit seoul again. it was my first trip abroad alone, and they just made it very easy to me. thany you so much guys! *you should add 2 more stars on your logo ;)

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank nidandelion
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

Clean place, helpfull staff, near bus stop and subway station, easy to find and most important thing is easy to find a place to eat. I stay from 18 - 20 and 22 - 24 of October 2013 both stay periode I have a wonderful time here, it is almost like home. I will be back here someday. Thank you ^_^

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

The place is near the bus station and Hyehwa Subway station, very convinient for transportation, lots of choices for food and cafe. Staff are friendly and easy to communicate. You get what you paid for, the only thing we had problems with is the shower heater lol its a battle everyday but aside from that all is good.

Room Tip: Choose the Deluxe rooms its always nice to have your own private bathroom that sharing.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Mexico City, Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

I will never finish saying how happy I was when I stayed there, a lot of the best moments I had in Seoul were during my stay in this place and with the friends that I made there, without problems I can say that I felt like home!! I still talk to the people I met there an would lve to go back again!! It was amazing how nice the staff was and helpful!! Everything was super clean and I witnessed how they cleaned often, we always had hot water and no curfew!! we were able to borrow umbrellas too! Clearly it has been the best place where I stayed in korea, now I consider the staff my friends and for the time I stayed I consider them my second family as well, I totally recommend this hostel to people who want to stay in a cozy place, cheap, clean and with an excellent service ;)

Room Tip: single rooms are cozy but the dorms are amazingly confortable too and the prize is way much better!!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Incheon, South Korea
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

really! i love this dorm so much.. just like my second home in Korea
thanks for super friendlly staffs.. even i just talk so rarely.. but they are so nice!
Minyoung, Mia, Roy and Brit! hwaiting for you guys!
i really enjoyed stay in InSide!

i will come again.. wait for me! hahahah

Room Tip: Female Dorm! new freind everyday! enjoy SEOUL!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Shanghai, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

The things that I found really positive about this hostel were that the owner ran it (so obviously the service is better), free laundry and cheap dryer, you're able to print for cheap ( can be a huge hassle when not available I've found), friendly and warm atmosphere, couch and tv area, free breakfast (toast, jam, eggs, coffee), good location, helpful and caring staff, cheap, and cozy/ feels like home type of hostel. The things that I didn't like were that it is a very small hostel. I prefer to stay in hostels that hold 50 plus people. Also you need to go downstairs and outside to smoke. It's not far, but it'd be better if there were a balcony.

Room Tip: Know that the private rooms are extremely small. I prefer to stay in the dorm.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo