“Japanese fusion in Seoul”
Review of Moegi

Moegi
Ranked #662 of 122,995 Restaurants in Seoul
Cuisines: Japanese, Bar
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Their sake menu is probably the most extensive menu in Seoul. All of the dishes are executed well. Any of the raw food is fresh and well balanced. Their soups are excellent.

Some of their menu can only be found here at this restaurant in Seoul with the professional executed quality. This however is not the best Japanese restaurant in Korea. Sushi Hyo is probably the most authentic and best in Seoul. But if you are staying at the hotel then by all means indulge.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We found it a bit too dark where we sat, which has a cage like thingy that you could close to get more privacy from other diners. But I couldn't see my food! And sight matters to me when eating because great food doesn't just taste and smell good, it looks good too. Be prepared, it ain't cheap. It certainly was tasty, but wouldn't make it into my top 20.

Reviewed February 28, 2012

as usual Whotel always put on an excellent show we dined here and the food was outstanding we been to this resturant for several times and always the food is outstanding well done service was also outstanding

Reviewed February 2, 2012

I am not a huge fan of Japanese food, but what I've eaten at Namu is probably the best I've ever tasted.

Very sophisticated atmosphere too boot!

2  Thank Landed-SPG
Reviewed October 21, 2011

I got enjoyed the set dinner sushi course. The fish was really fresh and the service was excellent.

1  Thank peter_vpnet