2 people are viewing this hotel
Get rewarded with One Key
Trip.com
$132
Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

This hotel has a particular reservation arrangement. Non members can only try to book 3 months before the stay. If you try to plan to book early, you won't to able to. For me, I logged in to book exactly 3 months before and my preferred twin rooms are all taken. Ended up with 2 double bed.
If you are slow, likely to be left with smoking rooms too. Hence, booking can be a chore! But i wanna stay near dongdaemun history and culture train station. So i went ahead.

The rooms are truly small. No doubt about that. They have shower gel, shampoo and condition er in a dispenser. Other than not, NOTHING more. Please bring your own.

Also note that if you dun leave the room before 12 noon, they won't tidy the room. They will just change the towels.

My last highlight! And the most important point! Dun expect on getting any help from the front desk! Help yourself. I asked for help on several occasions to different person.

1) how to get to nami island? answer: I dunno.

2) is Namsan tower open today? Her answer: I dunno

3) can you help me call for fast food delivery to my room. I can't speak korean. SHE ROLLS HER EYES! Stared at me and unwillingly asked what's the telephone number. I told her the BBQ chicken and ask her if she to help to find out. She called and spoken some korean. Then she hang up, and flatly says that "No delivery" quickly turned away.

4) called from the room to front desk to ask for addition pillow. I did twice and no answer.

That sums up my stay. I leave you to think. Tata folks. Have a fun trip!

Date of stay: July 2014
Trip type: Traveled with friends
5  Thank GillianLove
Reviewed July 6, 2014

The rooms are very small but provides all the basic facilities and are very clean. The hotel is in main market area of Seoul where other hotels are very expensive. You get this hotel as a nice solution to stay in main city area with your budget. For a short stay you will find this hotel very nice. Main market area is just in back of the hotel and remains open full night so you need not worry about commuting if you want to do late night shopping while stay in Seoul.

Room tip: Prefer top floor rooms in front side of hotel.
Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank Ashish_from_Pune
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for almost 2 weeks. Rooms are small but clean, imagine standard US hotel rooms and cut in half, thin walls, if the neighbors are loud you might not like it. Had that problem twice while we stayed.
Breakfast every morning in the lobby. It is not bad but as of me I can't eat same things several days straight :)
When we were staying they had a Wi-Fi in the lobby and it was sloooooooow but the receptionist have told me that they are working on it and will be better soon.
Location is not bad at all, you about 5 walk from Subway station, food, massage, currency exchange, karaoke :) and main shopping area.

Date of stay: October 2013
2  Thank Tsagie
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Room is small but comfy which is all you need for a place to shower and sleep. Breakfast is very basic but they are really on time when the breakfast time ends at 930am.
A tip for Asian travellers who likes strong coffee, bring your own 3in1. Though ther is a kettle and cups in the room, there is no teaspoon. Be prepared

3  Thank Pauline L
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveler and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Very bad experience. I reserved a non-smoking room but what I got was a pretty smelly smoking box in the basement, with no window. Right!, no window, no view, no ventilation. The personnel at the front desk was not helpful to solve to problem. I requested to talk to manager, but she was on holiday!. This was a very bad service indeed. Never again.

Date of stay: June 2014