“The biggest bar in Korea”
Review of Bar 81

Bar 81
Ranked #705 of 125,434 Restaurants in Seoul
Neighborhood: Jamsil
Description: Bar 81 is an upscale champagne bar with panoramic sky view. Guests can enjoy various liquors against the backdrop of magnificent sky views with Parisian menus of chef Yannick Alleno, as well as a wide range of champagnes, wines, hard liquor, beer and cocktails.
Reviewed October 29, 2018

There are loads of champagnes in the bar, with an amazing view. Luckily, it was raining when I was drinking, looked so good.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed May 2, 2018

My husband and I came here to have a drink. We knew the place opened at 6pm, but were worried they wouldn't let us in as we were dressed in shorts and sneakers, so we got there at 6pm sharp, no problem. We sat down at a table next to the window in the empty bar. Surprisingly, there were no other guests until about 7:10pm. We took advantage of their happy hour (2 glasses of white wine for my husband and 2 cocktails for me, at KRW 50,000 each). Not cheap, of course, but well worth it. Delicious drinks, nice service and unlimited nuts & salty pretzels. Definitely recommend it. Be there on time for sunset!

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

We popped in for a drink. Stunning view and a nice selection of beers. The service was impeccable and I wish we could have eaten. Not cheap but worth it.

Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

I made a visit with my wife, the place was half full with lots of empty seats. We asked for a window seat after we’d visited the restaurant next door, we were refused for no reason. This place is quite nice but it also sucks.

Reviewed March 23, 2018

If you are looking for a great cocktail bar with great cocktails, a serene and elegant atmosphere, a great view, and excellent service, then this is your bar.

This bar is located on the 81st floor of the Lotte World Tower and part of the Signiel Hotel. The bar itself is beautiful with a great atmosphere.

The barkeeper was great and knows his classics. I ordered a Side Car. My wife ordered a Daiquiri. Both were executed to perfection.

The music, for the most part, was in the background with a selection from the 1920s to the 1940s, which if you know music from that period, is a great selection for a stylish cocktail bar.

The view is, of course, is excellent.

I highly recommend a visit if you are in Seoul.

Date of visit: March 2018