Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

The position is near (0.6 km) to a subway station, and less than 10 minutes away from the train station. It's in a very quiet position.
Rooms are comfortable but not too big, but we had a big table, private bathroom wasn't small but wasn't very good either, a little neglected.
The common kitchen is big, and you can have shampoo or bath gel for free near the entrance.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2016

This lodging has a pretty strategic location, quite near from anguk station.
we follow the instruction from their website, but couple days later we find another exit which is closer to the hostel.
Staff are helpful and speak english very well.
The bathroom is really small, but still acceptable. My favorite spot is their lounge, it quite cozy.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

The single rooms have a large double bed, air con, and an attached "wet room" (bathroom with shower head and drain). Towels and linens are provided and you're able to swap dirty for clean right away, no need to contact the staff. There is also a shelf of toiletries donated by past occupants. The bed had 4 pillows! Yay, but was a little stiff for my preference. The location is perfect as the Women's university subway stop is a short walk away and Seoul station only one more stop.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank rhyannonr
Reviewed July 21, 2016

My mum and I have no regrets on choosing Banana Backpackers as the place to stay during our visit in Korea. The place was clean, organized, and pretty strategic. The staff were very nice and they speak English very well and very helpful! My mum and I brought a lot of stuff and our luggage was heavy, but the staff managed to help us in bringing our suitcases. There are many restaurants and stores around the hostel, and it is near bus stops and subway station; searching for food and accommodation was not a problem! I would definitely recommend Banana Bckpackers to those who plan to visit Seoul.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2016

I stayed here for a week. Their kitchen and public spaces are always clean and the staff are very friendly. The terrace has great view. I would recommend the Banana backpackers to those who seeking for a quiet and nice place to stay in Seoul.

Room tip: Corner suites are quieter.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo