“Comfy stay @ a Safe Residential area”
Review of Lee&No Guesthouse

Lee&No Guesthouse
Ranked #3 of 958 Seoul B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Recommended: Had a at home n comfy stay here which is my important as this is the first experience for my mum travelling with me-her first stay at guesthouse with people of different nationality n age under one roof. Felt safe even when we came back late walking by the residential area n accessible to Subway, Supermart,
Food n Tourist attraction ard Hongik
♡Heather helped us to order food delivery like i have seen in Korea dramas♡

• Stayed: May 2013
leenno, 매니저 at Lee&No Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2013

Hello ~! :)
This is Heather! I really appriciate your comments about our guesthouse.
It was great to meet you & your mom together at here
and I felt really happy when I ordered you the Korean style Chinese food just like Korean dramas lol
It's good to know that you and your Mom loved our place,
I hope you come back again soon so we can meet again at here.
Thanks for your lovely present also. I loved it so much T0T
See you again!

Much love,

There are newer reviews for Lee&No Guesthouse

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Stayed here for a weekend. The manager Heather was really friendly and recommended some good places to visit/go out.

The rooms are a good size for Korea and the common area provides a relaxing environment with the pond and quiet area.

The location is good, it's a short walk from Hongdae and has local convenience stores round the corner.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
leenno, 매니저 at Lee&No Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Hello :)!
This is Heather.
Such a kind & nice review you guys gave us here!
I'm so glad to see this♥
Hope to see you again soon if you guys have any plan to visit Seoul!
Thank you so much for your kind comments,
and have nice days in there!
Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I had 4 days in Seoul to enjoy the food and culture side of the city, and wasn't looking for somewhere to party, so this I found was a great choice. The guest house is nice and clean with very comfortable beds, nice dorm room, helpful management and a nice breakfast. Heather ( the manager ) is lovely and helpful with anything to do with Seoul, plus a great person to just have a chat to. The guest house is set behind a secure gate with a nice garden and a little pond. It has a nice outside seating area. Washing machine and powder available at no extra charge, good shower rooms and a nice kitchen. The owner Mr Lee was nice when I met him. This guest house feels more like a homestay than a hostel which is one reason I enjoyed my stay here so much. If your looking for a place to relax in a good location then look no further than Lee & No.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Hello! This is Heather :)♥
Thank you so much for your kind comments!
It's good to know that you arrived there safely.
I also felt comfortable & nice to chat with you
& it was good to have a coffee break with you :)
Hope you can keep your long journey to be safe & nice,
and if you have any chance to come to Korea again,
please keep us in your mind!
Thank you again!

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 19, 2013

This is a great guesthouse! It has a nice atmosphere and is very relaxing and it is quiet in the evening so you can get some sleep! Heather is really helpful! The breakfast is good too. I would definitely recommend Lee and No.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CBogaru
leenno, 매니저 at Lee&No Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Hello :D
This is Heather!
Are you having nice days in your town? :)
I hope you guys come up to Seoul sometimes and stay with us again!
It was really nice to meet you all!
We'll do our best all the time and for your family who will arrive here soon!
Thank you & Have a nice day!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Lee and No guesthouse is one of those houses that you see in korean dramas! very cute! It's clean, and you will be very taken care of. The manager, Heather is very helpful and she's fluent in english. For someonewho will have their first trip to korea, I suggest that you stay there! location is near in a university, shops and very importantly the train station!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank coldfeet28
leenno, 매니저 at Lee&No Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2013

Helllllo-!
Did you all arrived at your hometown safely? :D
Thank you so much for your kind comments,
and actually I was really impressed by the thing you left me as a present!
It was super cool :) So I put it on our guestboard to not forget you guys.

Hope you all have happy life and keep your beautiful smiles :)!
Take care and please remember us when you come back to Korea someday!
Thank you! ^.^)b

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Fairly easy to locate the guesthouse by following the instructions from their website, and I stayed in the Winter room which was quite spacious and simply decorated for a single person. No private bathroom for my room but shared bathrooms were clean. I love the living room as you can sit down, eat your breakfast (a selection of bread and eggs that you can fry yourself), and have a good view of the beautiful garden. One of the staff Heather was friendly, hospitable and can speak good English in case you need advice/recommendations. It takes 5-10 minutes to walk to Hongdae, and you can get a map of the area from the guesthouse. Definitely the place to stay if you like interacting and getting to know the staff and other guests.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
leenno, 매니저 at Lee&No Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Hi :D!
This is Heather!
Thank you for your nice comments!

Though it was a short time, it was really nice to meet you-
I hope we helped to kick off your Seoul travel in a good way.
I still remember your pretty camera >.<

Hope I can see you another day at here again!
Thank you so much & hope you have lovely days :)

Regards,

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Our arrival was in the morning but check-in time was at 2pm, so we were worried about where to put our stuff or if we have to bring our luggage while looking around Hong-dae area. Heather (manager) advised us that we can leave our stuff inside while waiting. It made us feel secure. The people of Lee & No Guesthouse were very nice. Everyday breakfast was delicious and the whole place was clean. It was my first time to be in a guesthouse, but it really felt like home. Spring was cold, but the blankets felt warm and the bath towels were washed everyday.

I definitely recommend Lee & No Guesthouse. There's no doubt about that.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank archermond14
leenno, 매니저 at Lee&No Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Hey-! Hello :)!
This is Heather!
It's good to know you all arrived well back to your home & work!
I can still remember your smiles! You guys were really cheerful and nice.

& I like the picture of you & all! d(^.^)b

Really appreciate the kind comments you gave us on here,
I hope that you can remember our place when you have another plan to come to Seoul!

Thank you all & have a good life! :DD