Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 21, 2012

I stayed at Lee&No's for a week in Sept and a week the following Feb. Both times were super comfortable and relax, the place is clean, quiet and there is good music welcoming you in the morning! The managers Young and Isabel are really welcoming and awesome people.
Other guesthouses are bigger, but this one has 느낌 and it's a pleasure to stay here!
There is also a special breakfast every Sunday I believe, truly a home away from home=)

Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
리앤노게스트하우스, 매니저 at Lee & No Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2012

Hey Phillipe,

Thanks for coming back~! I am really happy when guests come again to stay at Lee&No because it means they really liked staying here, hehe.

I am sorry about the baking class..hope you you can get it somehow...hopefully somebody cancels.

If you don't get in the class, maybe you can come to Korea to learn how to cook 돼지국밥?
I think it's a good idea too :D

Thanks for the review and see you in Montreal. Talk to you on Kakao talk!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I had a first trip in Korea two years ago and I stayed lots of nights in lee and no guesthouse.
It is an amazing place and i was so glad to see that it didn't change.
We feel like staying in your owne house (with a bit more people). The place is clean, lots of facilities available and very quiet place.
It's really easy to get there and Honkig Univerity offer lots of shopping, bar and club
Isabelle will help you if you need any idea or help during your trip and she know good Makgoli bar (rice wine) if you'd like to go drink. She is very friendly, I enjoyed a lot to talk with her.
Mr.Lee is friendly, kind, awsome and a little bit crazy. He is a really nice personne and a great manager.

I highly recommand anyone to choose this guesthouse. I didn't find better during 6weeks trip all over korea.

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thanks for coming back, Alex~

and thanks for the liquor you brought for Mr.Lee. It was really nice of you. ^-^ He is really happy with that~~

I really enjoyed talking with you guys (It was a good choice to skip my Spanish class and to go to drink with you and Shan :) but today, I'm going to the class~~)

Now I am thinking of many ways to make Lee&No guesthouse even cozier and more comfortable. If you have any idea, please let me know. you are VIP here! haha

Take care until I see you next time. Meanwhile, I will try to find Keroro earings for you!

Thanks for the review, Alex~!

Reviewed February 17, 2012

Me and my mom stayed at the Lee&No Guesthouse for 5 days and 4 nights. It was really a enjoyable experience staying at Lee&No Guesthouse. Manager Young and Isabelle was very kind, and yeah the writings about Mr.lee was a little bit over (His face looks kinda scary but looking how he care about his son, I can see that Mr.Lee is a nice person). Yeah, the room was clean, breakfast was always yummy, and it's quiet at night so we had a comfortable sleep :) And the wifi works good~ I doubt there's another guesthouse that's as good as Lee&No! I definitely want to stay there again ^__^

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
리앤노게스트하우스, Manager at Lee & No Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2012

Hi Melissa,

This is Isabel, Thank you so much for the review. I miss you and Nenda around the breakfast table here ;(

Yes, we try to make this place as comfortable as possible, just like home :D

I heard that Nenda's brother's family is coming to Seoul! I will make sure they have a comfortable stay at Lee & No guesthouse. It's really nice that they will have the best weather in Korea, since it's spring in May.

Maybe you and Nenda should come again with them? ^^

Take care, and please say hello to Nenda for me ^^~~

Reviewed February 2, 2012

I had a wonderful stay in Lee&No guesthouse. The staff is supernice and went through a lot of trouble to help me and to give advice. I really felt they did everything they could to make me feel at home. I had no trouble with Mr.Lee either. I think they take these reviews seriously and are improving all the time. They even got things to soften the sound of typing for the keyboards. It was always very clean and the staff change the sheets regularly. The location is excellent, just 5 min walk to the subway station and in the Honqdik University area with lots of small cafes, resteraunts, clubs, bars etc. They have the rules that you should be quiet after 11pm and can't drink or smoke but I think they are pretty basic guesthouse rules. It is a place to sleep afterall. Because of these rules it's always quiet in nightime and you can get a good sleep. It is true there is nobody at the place in the evenings but I don't think it's a problem cause Mr.Lee lives right upstairs plus there is a phone and a number to a 24hr reception at another guesthouse owned by him that is right next to this one. I also booked a DMZ-tour through them and it was very good with a good guide. I've been to a lot of guesthouses around the world and I can honestly say Lee&No is among the best of them. I stayed there for over a week and had no problems with my stay, the house is very nice and cozy with a lovely little yard and the staff feel like friends. I will definitely come back the next time I am in Seoul!

Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
리앤노게스트하우스, 매니저 at Lee & No Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2012

Hi Rasmus,

It's Isabel :) Thank you so much for the long and detailed review! I',m so glad that you enjoyed staying at Lee & No guesthouse. we are also honored that you said it's your best guesthouse among many guesthouses around the world. It means a lot to us!

Your comment encouraged me to make Lee & No guesthouse even better! We will do our best, keep working on it :D

So..are you in Myanmar now? Hope you have a pleasant trip there, too.
Please come back to Korea and Lee & No in May as you promised :)

Take care wherever you are-

With many thanks,

Reviewed January 27, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at Lee&No Guesthouse. I've already been to Seoul a couple of times and slept at different Guesthouses but Lee&No Guesthouse was the one I liked best ;) The staff is very friendly and helpfull, the location is perfect and the guesthouse is very clean. I'll choose this guesthouse again if I go to Seoul in the future. ^^

But people should know that you have to be very quiet inside the house from 11 p.m because the walls are very thin and the neighbors and other guests could be disturbed easily. For me that was actually a plus point , because I was able to have a good sleep compared to some other locations, but some people might prefer guesthouses were you can talk with the other guest late in the night.

Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
리앤노게스트하우스, 매니저 at Lee & No Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2012

Thank you Jana.
Your review is very uniqe I think.
It will be good helpful advice to guest who likes be comfortable.

It is getting colder in here.
I hope it Dae-gu would be fine.^^
Enjoy your school life and anytime come again in Seoul.
I will friend you on Facebook.
See you!!